New Probation/Warning procedures

Morg is love.

I messed with Morg once and lived to tell the tale, of course he took half my brain as payment to stay in wonderland... Yay, SHH! MODS RULE!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING! :heart:

Darren Daring said:
I think Abbaddon had a good theory, you might ask him.

stop spelling my name wrong so I can't search it.:cmad:

twylight said:
Hmm..I saw Lackey without an avatar and was wondering? :huh:

I can't 'wonder' anymore? :huh: :csad:

When the Mods do decide what to do, can the posters be informed, please? :yay:

How many times I have to repeat myself? You have to ask the other mods, I can't speak for themselves what they will do. I know a few have done it and that's why I'm doing it

There will be no tight uniformity. Each person was given their red names for a reason. We were asked to step up because of the poster were were, not for the poster we were going to be forced to develop to. We all know I'm lenient, Dew's pretty chill, and, yes, Morg's more of the hardass. It's a good balance. We do have uniformity on certain things, such as "You're gonna get banned if you post a pic of Jenna Jamerson holding more ***** than a rooster farm", or "[Your Face!] jokes don't qualify as actual flaming". It's called "common sense" and "application of knowledge and social skills"--which was why we were promoted in the first place. Not because we "bought each other out", like those of you on Le Soft Parade like to think, or at least post.

And this is a good thing that we've got the differing personalitys. If we had to conform all to the same rules, you'd hate us even more, because a LOT of us would have to become more hardasses, and a lot of the fence-sitting "Naughty but Likeable" posters [as Jake so eloquently put them :up:] would be goners-no quearter given.

There's also the situation where a poster who's usually pretty good or does well for an area, but gets into a scuffle in the wrong area, and would end up getting banned or probated, and you guys would be right there feeding off of it to ***** like flies on ****. Who cares if he's the most productive poster in Community? He came to the Nintendo forum and started flaming-he's gone. How do I know that he's good in community if I'm not a regualar there? Why would I care, if the law was black and white, like you're proposing. You know you'd be all over that and you'd bring the drama faster than Sonic with a copy of "The Notebook" DVD.

I know I keep saying it, but if you don't like it, leave. Go over to Le Soft Parade. Go to Gamer Rejects. But know this. Anything you say on the internet is public. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for us to find it, especially when the site is full of Anti-SHHers. Anything you say over on the other site is public knowledge. Yes, we can't punish you for anything you say or do over there, but it does burn bridges. There's no plausible deniability when you talk **** on one site, and come here and act innocent.

Don't bother debating me on what I've said above. I very much doubt I'm going to reply. I've been quiet hoping a lot of you people would just shut up and things would be quiet again--I'm afraid I give you too much credit.

[Twy, this is in no way disrespect to you personally, but a conglomoration of thoughts of the events over the last few weeks.]

.....but you said it in my thread... :csad:

I hate you.
okay not really...

I love posts like that. Ill make a long post and say a lot of things people are going to disagree about but let me add a "Dont respond to me because I wont bother replying" sentence because in essence the person wants the last word. Excellent tactic. Drakon Mod of the Year.

I said "Don't bother responding" because I've been busy on my own site, NOT SHH, so I wouldn't get the chance to respond to everyone. Besides, I wasn't stating fact or anything I was wanting to debate--I was just stating my view on things, so that maybe you posters would see where someone was coming from. Had I not got linked here, I wouldn't have even replied to this. It's not a "last word" thing, it's an "I'm too busy not dealing with SHH to deal with SHH" thing. Not EVERYONE has an agenda.

Admin. Note the BOLD letters.

uggh, I'm over all this bickering. Can't you people just pretend you don't resent each other that much like normal human beings?:whatever:

Darthphere said:
I love posts like that. Ill make a long post and say a lot of things people are going to disagree about but let me add a "Dont respond to me because I wont bother replying" sentence because in essence the person wants the last word. Excellent tactic. Drakon Mod of the Year.

Usually, the mod tactic is to post a bunch of stuff everyone is going to disagree with and then close the thread so they're guaranteed the last word.

Since Drakon didn't do that, I give him two gold stars.

I give him 4 and a big sloppy kiss.

and Darthie..you misquoted him.

Drak said "Don't bother debating me on what I've said above."

You quoted him as saying: "Dont respond to me because I wont bother replying"

'Debating' and 'replying' are two different things,

Now if you have any respect/love/compassion/wet-dreams for me at all please stop dragging your issues into this thread, I'd rather if it wasn't closed.

Thank you. :)

I dont have any issues, the only issues I have are Birds of Prey OYL that need burning, and speaking of issues, Drak, I'm getting rid of all my old Gamepro's, PM if you want to work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"