New Probation/Warning procedures

Morg said:
No nudity naturally and my precious avatar? Should seen the old one, now that one was distracting but sadly much too naughty for me to use as a mod :hyper:
Son of a...I knew I was always the only one to miss stuff! :cmad:

Oh yeah, and someone PM the picture that Babs posted and um... why does everyone always make fun of Pat Boone? I like Pat Boone :csad:

Is there anyway we can get a list of mods who will be using this procedure so we know what to expect?

To be honest I think it should be used globally for all mods or not at all, it's not professional to do things two different ways for the same thing.

It's like having an office where everyone files differently according to their own preferences.

Lackey said:
I didn't tell twylight to do this; she's perfectly capable of coming up with a thread like this all on her own. You guys should know that by now.

Thank you. :)

Babs was put on probation?!

Let the deflowering of the females of Hype..BEGIN!

Calvin said:
Seriously? No nudity involved? Just because they're gay?

No, Babs posted an explicit sex pic from Y tu Mama Tambien and Dew called her out on it.

The Lizard said:
No, Babs posted an explicit sex pic from Y tu Mama Tambien and Dew called her out on it.
I was around for the pic, but I'l admit I was on the verge of passing out, so I couldn't make out what it was. I couldn't even make out people. So there was actual nudity? I figured there was nudity until someone earlier said it was just a post sex-scene frame.

What I don't get is why did she post it if its a rule not to?

Calvin said:
I was around for the pic, but I'l admit I was on the verge of passing out, so I couldn't make out what it was. I couldn't even make out people. So there was actual nudity? I figured there was nudity until someone earlier said it was just a post sex-scene frame.

No, the post-sex pic is still up, right here. The one that Dew took down had actual humpin' goin' on.

The Lizard said:
No, the post-sex pic is still up, right here. The one that Dew took down had actual humpin' goin' on.
With actual genitalia visible?

I don't think so, but there are plenty of ban-worthy pics of people in sexual positions that don't show genitalia.

The Lizard said:
I don't think so, but there are plenty of ban-worthy pics of people in sexual positions that don't show genitalia.
I've noticed a lot of lesbian pictures in the hotties thread that were pretty graphic, but didn't happen to show crotch or nipples, that were let go.

twylight said:
Is there anyway we can get a list of mods who will be using this procedure so we know what to expect?

To be honest I think it should be used globally for all mods or not at all, it's not professional to do things two different ways for the same thing.

It's like having an office where everyone files differently according to their own preferences.

Babs was put on probation?!

Let the deflowering of the females of Hype..BEGIN!

Lackey said:
I didn't tell twylight to do this; she's perfectly capable of coming up with a thread like this all on her own. You guys should know that by now.

I somehow doubt it consider the timing and as for which mods *shrugs* it's up to them. We have talked about doing different things besides probation.

The picture Babs was probated for was a full nude from behind with someone apparantly performing a rectal exam. It was against the rules. But, since it was neither genitals nor nipples, she got probation rather than flat out banning.

twylight said:
I like to shake things up a bit. I may use it like once every 30 people or something. I don't like it when people know what to expect from me. I'm wild, baby!! :cmad:

Morg said:
I somehow doubt it consider the timing and as for which mods *shrugs* it's up to them. We have talked about doing different things besides probation.

You're so cute. If I ever had a deaf kid, I'd want him to be just like you. :yay:

Lackey, don't say those things, The devil could be listening and might actually give you a deaf kid. Better to be safe than to mkae a joke:down

Morg said:
No nudity naturally and my precious avatar? Should seen the old one, now that one was distracting but sadly much too naughty for me to use as a mod :hyper:

I loved your old avvy. :O

Me too, pity I had to retired it from here :(

Brainiac 8 said:
Very poor tast lackey, very poor taste.... :down :cmad:

what? I'd do that if the baby was just ugly, too. :huh:

or if it looked chinese...sometimes babies look too chinese.
just look at Suri
tom-cruise-katie-suri.jpg

Morg said:

Hmm..I saw Lackey without an avatar and was wondering? :huh:

I can't 'wonder' anymore? :huh: :csad:

When the Mods do decide what to do, can the posters be informed, please? :yay:

Has anyone figured out a good answer for why humans are so horrified and offended by sex and nudity when without sex none of us would be here, and nudity is our natural state, and sex and nudity are common to all of mankind since the first human walked the Earth and sex is at the very core of our being and pretty much the most pleasurable, wonderful thing on Earth? :huh:

Yeah, anyone here.
It's weird here 'cause if you didn't know better, you'd think Excelsior's SOLE purpose here is to wait in the shadows waiting for someone to post a pic of a woman's body part and then to ban them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"