Superman Returns New Returns Promos at Cannes!

Showtime029 said:
Mike re-iterated to me that those are only the international theatrical banners and are not the domestic theatrical poster. This poster should be hitting theaters in a week or so.

:) :up: :supes:

UPDATE

More shots of the promos...

576240207pe.jpg

576240474cn.jpg

576240767qb.jpg

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 16: Advertising hoardings for Miami Vice are seen ahead of the 59th Cannes Film Festival 2006 on May 16, 2006 in Cannes, France. The festival starts tomorrow, May 17, with The World Premiere of The Da Vinci Code opening proceedings. (Photo by Carlo Allegri/Getty Images)

Source: http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=57624020&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=57624047&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=57624076&cdi=0

just banners for latin America, WB says, anyway they´ve put them in cannes so..

the poster with brandon and kate looks very good. i mean the pose looks good. we really need high-res.

WB please. give us the pics so that we can use them for fan-posters :D

Am I the only one who thinks Miami Vice is either going to generate NO interest and flop or do average business at best? I keep seeing it advertised alongside all of the BIG movies of the summer (Superman, X-Men, Pirates) and I just don't get it. It's a rehash of an old TV show that is made fun of these days more than it is revered (GTA: Vice City is a good example of this), both of the stars have very shaky box office credibility, as does the director. I think the only thing it has going for it is the fact that it was Mann's TV show and he's directing the film as well, so it will probably stay somewhat true to his original vision, though I for one feel Mann is vastly overrated and his style of direction and cinematography is so similar that the majority of his films look like they could be sequels to each other.

But that's just my opinion.

I think it'll be entertaining, but I don't see it doing big business at all.

The Lex promo is my fave. Must be the green. And he looks like a maniac there. Nice. :up:

Thanks again Retro. I love the Lois and Superman shot. Very romantic.

it looks like the bigger hte poster are the better. but still the one with only superman looks very bad.

they should have used the one that has just been released.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
they should have used the one that has just been released.

That would have looked nice as a banner, then again, it's not a big deal. They are only banners hanging at Cannes. They won't be in the U.S.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
yeah i know.. or in the uk for that matter

I would have rather seen the original teaser poster as a banner and the new poster as a banner. I think that Lois and Superman one would have been a nice 3rd one.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
how many pages did i send you of my script showey?

Hmmm...got up to the point where the wife was killed I think? Does that make sense?

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
fancy an updated version?

Sure, email it to the address you emailed me at last time.

It's pretty funny that they have banners for what looks like an Anti-America film right next to banners for a movie about a character that is one of the biggest American icons ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"