New sex tape. You'll never guess who...

i would have bought this to help him save his house:o

For the good of mankind this must be found and destroyed.

I'm just shocked that Screech didn't auction off Sanchez's to save his house.

http://www.collegehumor.com/update:1705749/

02:41 - An unseen audience reacts to the moment of penetration with an "ooooooooooooooooh."

03:14 – Dustin's voice cracks while ordering one of the girls to lick him "crack to sack."

10:01 – Before performing ******io on him, Dustin orders girl #2 place a picture of Lark Vorheeves over her face with the mouth hole cut out.

14:22 - Screech demands one of the girls call him Belding. When she reluctantly agrees, he slaps her across the face and tells her she has a month's worth of Saturday detentions.

22:21 – On the urging of Mark Paul Gosselaar, Dustin concocts a series of zany lies to explain his inability to maintain an erection. As his wacky cover story begins to spin out of control, he eventually contradicts himself and the farce is exposed.

25:15 One of the girls asks if they can do it to the rhythm of Zack Attack's "Friend's Forever." Dustin angrily reminds her that he's Dustin Diamond, not Screech. Resentfully, he agrees.

28:52 – Through a series of comic mishaps Dustin discovers an abandoned radio station hidden behind the wall of his bedroom. He begins to broadcast audio clips of his sexual exploits to the consternation of Dennis Haskins.

32:23 – Mark Paul Gosselaar enters the frame, makes a "T" with his hand and calls "Time Out." Time freezes while he muses on the various humorous aspects of seeing his pal's penis.

33:02 - Screech attempts a sexual maneuver called the "Schlosky Bishop Block." It is unclear whether he is successful.

35:49 Kevin the robot gets in on the action. His participation comes to an abrupt end when he confuses one of the girls with math homework, leading to hilarious consequences.

38:22 – Leah Remini shows up very briefly.

40:03 - They go to a college dorm room and everybody stops watching.

This is without a doubt, THE funniest f**king thread i've ever come across on these boards.
I remember reading an article about Dustin Diamond being on Howard Stern or something saying he was 10 inches. :huh:

It's just things like this that soil your childhood.
Not to mention your day to day life knowing that Screech can bag two women at the same time and smear s**t on thier top lip, and meanwhile.. here you are.. on a message board.

Not that i'd want to give anyone a sanchez.
Or a cincinatti bowtie.
Or a chigago hotplate.
Or a hot karl.

God damn.
The things people come up with.

Ewww, i actually bump into the freak at summerfest two years ago, that dude if ducking creepy, whats worse is that the local paper (Milwaukee Journal Sen.) did a story on how broke he is and how he is about to lose his house, ewwwww. and just in case, ewwwwwwwwww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"