New SHH vs Old SHH

Drakon said:
I had several different ones made. I had a blackish one for Batman, a Superman themed one, Green Lantern, and more.
Would it be technically possible for each forum to have its own layout? If so, that would be cool. Then you'd have people moving about just to see what other forums look like.

Perhaps organise a submission thread where artistic posters could submit their ideas for the respective forums.

That is, if it's technically possible to do so in the first place.

^^That would be cool. :D

Jonathan Archer said:
Would it be technically possible for each forum to have its own layout? If so, that would be cool. Then you'd have people moving about just to see what other forums look like.

Perhaps organise a submission thread where artistic posters could submit their ideas for the respective forums.

That is, if it's technically possible to do so in the first place.

Yes, it IS technically possible. Kinda hard to do, though, and I don't personally see it happening.

Drakon said:
Yes, it IS technically possible. Kinda hard to do, though, and I don't personally see it happening.
Just say the word and I bet there'll be a ton of technically-savvy volunteers who will eagerly distribute the burden. :up:

Jonathan Archer said:
Just say the word and I bet there'll be a ton of technically-savvy volunteers who will eagerly distribute the burden. :up:
Just don't ask me. I'm like that guy in Jurassic Park that screws up anything technological that he touches. Explosions and computer crashes follow in my wake. :p :D

squeekness said:
Just don't ask me. I'm like that guy in Jurassic Park that screws up anything technological that he touches. Explosions and computer crashes follow in my wake. :p :D

*holds computer close*

Jonathan Archer said:

With no disrespect meant, it's not that easy.

Tsunulia said:
Is the black shirt a button up? If so is it unbuttoned? Cuz that's cool :cool:

It's all about style :cool:
An un buttoned button up shirt
A little darker than the True Blue or Bruin Blue.

Change it back. This new lay out is cold and heartless. :(

Chamber of Secrets has a set up so you can choose numerous site designs.

Think of how awesome the Hype would be with a choice of things such as SHH classic, SHH lite (for people with slow browsers), SHH-Superman, SHH-Spiderman, etc...several different lay outs. I'm sure numerous posters would even be willing to help design these.

Comeon Hype, just because you have a successful site, doesn't mean you should just quit trying to improve it. Do you really want to be the EA Sports of the web?

Matt said:
Chamber of Secrets has a set up so you can choose numerous site designs.

Think of how awesome the Hype would be with a choice of things such as SHH classic, SHH lite (for people with slow browsers), SHH-Superman, SHH-Spiderman, etc...several different lay outs. I'm sure numerous posters would even be willing to help design these.

Comeon Hype, just because you have a successful site, doesn't mean you should just quit trying to improve it. Do you really want to be the EA Sports of the web?

hehehehe Someone should put that in their sig :p

Tsunulia said:
hehehehe Someone should put that in their sig :p

I would, but only an idiot quotes himself :(

This is probably silly, but I think the site would be cool if each sub-forum had it's own colors.

GR-black and orange

Superman-blue, red and yellow

spidey-red blue

hulk-green and purple

300-terd brown:D

but seriously, I think it would be pretty cool.

Man-Thing said:
This is probably silly, but I think the site would be cool if each sub-forum had it's own colors.

GR-black and orange

Superman-blue, red and yellow

spidey-red blue

hulk-green and purple

300-terd brown:D

but seriously, I think it would be pretty cool.

That's actually what Archer and I were talking about above. It'd be easier to make several skins, and allow users to use whichever ones they wanted to use.

Drakon said:
That's actually what Archer and I were talking about above. It'd be easier to make several skins, and allow users to use whichever ones they wanted to use.
why don't you make those skins? Or atleast a skin? You could maybe even make a little dough from it if you give it to Mirko.$

Don't you have expeirence doing that?

Make a couple and see what he thinks.:up:

I've made several. I've even got some screenshots I can show off. And to be honest, as much as I could use the money [out of work, so whatever money I can make on the side is good], if he'd be willing to use them, I'd do it for free.

I like the old lay out, in the way I like the look of my old truck. However, the new look is sleek and sexy. :up:

I am tired of the blue :(
When Dew is not entertained by flashy novelties, Dew's banning finger gets itchy!

:doom:
:mad:

Dew k. Mosi said:
I am tired of the blue :(
When Dew is not entertained by flashy novelties, Dew's banning finger gets itchy!

:doom:
:mad:

It's not flashy, but it makes me laugh.

morg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"