Dark of the Moon New Spot just aired during the Daytona 500 build up

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
AND IT LOOKED SWEET... fair amount of new footage as well!!

No vid yet... looking for it as i type

Here it is

Last edited:
ok so they hired a victoria sectret model. i get it. but what why is her face looking like she was doing a victoria secret fashion show?

way to much make up.

Look in the background as Bee Transforms.... that's part of the launch pad for the shuttle isn't it?

To be honest I'm kinda missing the sun kissed lighting of the typical bay movies. This digital blue, though intriguing, I find is hindering the ILM cg from being as (better than everything else) excellent as it usually is. This looks more like Avatar, which don't get me wrong was "great," but not as great as the cg ILM+Bay usually produce. The staging looks to be intact though.

This rescue operation also seems interesting but I'm more interested in the buzz aldren sentinel prime moon rescue. They need to feature that in the full trailer.

Shia also seems to have really become a real dude since the first.

one thing I noticed; weapons mode. In ROTF there was talk of the robots (not really specified but I think it was the Autobots) as having a third mode called weapons mode. Now we see the Wreckers (which were revealed last year) and now Bumblebee being able to use their weapons while in vehicle mode. Just like ROTF was supposed to be very dark and now we are getting in this film. Very cool spot and unexpected to boot

I think this might redeem the franchise.

Less humans more robots. We dont need anymore more shots of Shia caressing this Fox clone's face.

Less humans more robots. We dont need anymore more shots of Shia caressing this Fox clone's face.

every movie this summer needs more robots.
humans are a shame to cinema.

I think this might redeem the franchise.

beast wars already did.
TF 1 was icing on the cake.

TF3 has a good chance to be the first (comicbook) adaption that has a second sequel that's better than the previous two.

but that's all opinion.

they are promoting the money shots. and the money shots are the robots. so of course in teh trailers and tv spots they will show a lot of robots.

expect the same amount of robot screentime like in TF2.

never understood the drive to kick out the human characters in the movies.... They're on Earth.... of course there's going to be humans in the movies.

never understood the drive to kick out the human characters in the movies.... They're on Earth.... of course there's going to be humans in the movies.

You sir just don't understand fanboys.
If they would apply their logic to Avatar they would surely see the error of...

Ominous echoing sounds and beats and slow dark brooding music with robots fighting and actors screaming usually will get people pumped.:cwink:

bay knows how to make tv spots/trailers for his transformers movies

You sir just don't understand fanboys.
If they would apply their logic to Avatar they would surely see the error of...

I don't really WANT to understand fanboys :oldrazz:

Good to see a little Starscream action in there! :)

I'm liking all the footage I've seen so far, but I'd really hate to get burned like I did with ROTF.

I'll be seeing the film, without a doubt, I'm just curious as to how excited I should let myself get. Maybe I ought to wait until the full trailer hits.

lmfao at the people who think there should be no humans in the movie. I think the ridiculous-meter just exploded!:whatever:

And just when I didn't think I could get any more excited for this film....:hrt::woot:

agreed like your Avatar too.

The new spot is sweet, tht glimpse of Bumblebee's mode looks like it's the same from the third movie tie-in teaser, maybe it's possible that it's the same.

Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"