new synthetic materials, could prove usfull in the future

gvcool2 said:
you wouldn't like to spray your date in the face with webbing for being rude?

Only if it knocked her out.

War Lord said:
Only if it knocked her out.

watching her wriggle and struggle with webbing on her face in the middle of a nice resturant is far funnier

gvcool2 said:
watching her wriggle and struggle with webbing on her face in the middle of a nice resturant is far funnier
definitely
what a way to end a bad date

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
definitely
what a way to end a bad date

'thank you for a wonderful evening'...'no sorry you've been very rude, here #sprays webbing in face# enjoy your webbing your very rude'

"My biological clock is ticking, you know.."
"Can you hold that thought?" *webs!!*

why dose eryone thing my user name is pauly**** nut

its pauly****inT.

haha anyways

id love web shooters, but there is no possible way to ever make those.

paulyfknt90 said:
why dose eryone thing my user name is pauly**** nut

its pauly****inT.

haha anyways

id love web shooters, but there is no possible way to ever make those.

I reckon there is a way, theres plenty of chemicals that when combined make a hard rope substance...i assume

gvcool2 said:
I reckon there is a way, theres plenty of chemicals that when combined make a hard rope substance...i assume
if people can stick to walls, they can create a web substance

i mean, they are designing guns that recognize fingerprints and only fire for the owner
how hard could it be to throw together some chemicals?

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
i mean, they are designing guns that recognize fingerprints and only fire for the owner
how hard could it be to throw together some chemicals?

dunno...very?

i wouldnt think so
there are enough geniuses out there

This thread is pointless seeing how the discussion has nothing to do with SM3. "OOooooh, but we're talking about inventing SM gadgets that we could get back at our dates with." What you need to be talking about is how much you're gonna pay her just for going out with someone that spends too much of their waking time thinking about nonsense like this.

what was the point of flaming us like that again?
did we ask people to come in and flame?

what was the point of this thread again?
did we ask people to come in and post random garbage?

wow, that was creative
nice
too bad neither of us answered each other

gvcool2 said:
'thank you for a wonderful evening'...'no sorry you've been very rude, here #sprays webbing in face# enjoy your webbing your very rude'

Dane Cook wannabe.

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
yes, sadly..but still, its funny

theres nothing sadly about liking hes comedy...hes a genius

hes a comical genius!

so is mitch hedberg, but he died last year :( his comedy is unreal.

i went to new york and stoped by a pizzaria and so i ordered a slice of pizza, and they gave me this scrawny skinny slice, if this slice was represented in a pie chart of what youd do with a million dollers, i got the give to the charity slice.

well sir id like to exchange this for the keep it!!

i went to the deli and a got a club sandwitch and well im not even in the club. this is crazy!

sometimes i lay on the bed and relax in my hotel room and think of new funny ideas for my show so im thiking hey i should write this **** down, but than i realize the pen and paper is on the other side of the room, well **** that im not gettin up

so than i sit there and try to convice myself what i thought of realy wasnt all that funny!

sorry lol is **** is amazing, download some **** by mitch hedberg!

That's frickin awesome. Polymers kick a$$ - I work in a polymer lab - I wish we did cool stuff like that.

Anyone find any more detailed info - like a paper? because I'm a nerd, lol.

Moron,

It's not bad enough the guy is dead, you have to go and do THAT to his material, and then spell his name wrong to top it off? What did you have planned for tomorrow, maybe head on down to his grave site and take a big dump on it?

Also, your shift key appears to be broken.

So I guess the real question here is once they get his corpse in the sticky spy suit, are they going to go with the classic or ultimate Hedberg look in SM3?

Gigo said:
Moron,

It's not bad enough the guy is dead, you have to go and do THAT to his material, and then spell his name wrong to top it off? What did you have planned for tomorrow, maybe head on down to his grave site and take a big dump on it?

Also, your shift key appears to be broken.

So I guess the real question here is once they get his corpse in the sticky spy suit, are they going to go with the classic or ultimate Hedberg look in SM3?

^ you ****in **** i didnt spell is name wrong, its mitch headberg!

nd ur prob the only one here that will actualy squat down to **** on someones grave you sick twisted son of a *****!!

and WHAT THE **** DID U MEAN BY THIS!! So I guess the real question here is once they get his corpse in the sticky spy suit, are they going to go with the classic or ultimate Hedberg look in SM3?

WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT! UR ****ED UP! WERE U DROPED ON YOR HEAD AS A BABY!!!

you ride the short bus to school dont you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"