New Telemarketing Robots Refuse to Admit They Aren't Human

ku-xlarge.png

Well I'm a telemarketer and I can close anybody at anytime. There is no way a machine will do what I can do anytime soon, 10 years from now maybe. But I don't plan on doing that then so I'm safe

That looks like Sonny from I, Robot.

Yeah, everyone knows DS is actually a Walloon. How dare you, M. Xavier, how dare you sir! :argh:

It was a slight misunderstanding and to be honest, everyone is American on this board from my point of view. :woot:

Note : this is a joke, I don't really think that.

Someone needs to pretend they are a robot and persist with a script over the phone. Then finally when the person on the other end asks you repeatedly to say "I am not a robot" you can say precisely that and surprise them.

After repeatedly getting asked by a hole humans robots should embrace what they are,get angry and be like..
[YT]X5vulA50tyI[/YT]

What the **** do you think Thread Manager is? It's just a beta test for when Mirko begins to integrate robotic mods. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

consumer - "Hello?"

caller - "Sarah Connor?"

consumer - "Can you please remove me from your calling list?"

caller - "You will be terminated from the list."

consumer - "What?"

caller - "I said I will remove you from the list"

consumer - "Well it says Skynet on my caller ID. If you don't remove me I'll sue"

caller - "Well I'll make it my life's mission to remove you from our list"

consumer - "Are you being sarcastic"

caller - "No"

The caller should identify herself as S1m0ne.

Last edited:
Kane needs to call her and remind her to winterize her pipes. Though in that case it might take it as a turnon :hehe:

Happen a few times here, a few users argue with a bot until I told them it's bot after I banned it
All the bots I've seen so far have been obvious, although I have seen a few human posters who seemed more like bots than humans. The only reason I knew they were human is no bot could be that stupid. :o

They need to introduce artificial stupidity. Then that will make them seem more human.

This is so silly. Robots are not humans and they can never be, they do not have a soul. We shouldn't be giving them human traits or create them with a similar appearance to us.
Their purpose is to be automated machines and do all the mundane and heavy work, so we can live a comfort life. Nothing more, nothing less.

And mundane work is scamming people out of money. So they make them smarter to do that so they don't have to pay more.

This is so silly. Robots are not humans and they can never be, they do not have a soul. We shouldn't be giving them human traits or create them with a similar appearance to us.
Their purpose is to be automated machines and do all the mundane and heavy work, so we can live a comfort life. Nothing more, nothing less.

Once machines get smart enough they can upgrade themselves.

Relatively soon after the eventual artificial intelligence upgrade could easily mimic any function of the human brain including creativity, emotion, belief or even consciousness.

If they reach that level what would separate them from us? Other than being able to explore those functions in vastly more advanced ways?

Uncanny valley effect. You won't respond to something robotic, nor will you respond to a robot that is TOO human.

And no one wants to have sex with a robot that's not as human looking, acting and responsive as possible.*

* There are of course always exceptions and I think we should be wary of anyone who finds a toaster sexy.

And no one wants to have sex with a robot that's not as human looking, acting and responsive as possible.*

* There are of course always exceptions and I think we should be wary of anyone who finds a toaster sexy.

Does this toaster have erect nipples?

You're one of them, aren't you?

I think teelie is just a narcissist who only loves the toaster for its stainless steel reflection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"