New TMNT cartoon coming

Orko Is King

Avenger
Reaction score
Leo08.jpg

Some Leo concept art. Not sure if it's 100% finalized though.

Hope this isn't concept art for that TMNT meet younger version season.

It'll be better than Fast Forward, this is fact.

What they need to do is bring back TMNT 2003-2006 and show the fifth season with "The Ninja Tribunal" arch.

What they need to do is bring back TMNT 2003-2006 and show the fifth season with "The Ninja Tribunal" arch.

PRECISELY! I've been waiting over a year for that. The 2003-2006 incarnation (which some fans call "2k3") was one of the best comic cartoons in a while and horribly underrated by outside fans.

Still, the new art isn't bad, and it isn't surprising to see a new show emerge, considering the IMAGI film made a decent profit (at least 105% worldwide) and a sequal (or another sequal) may be inevitable.

PRECISELY! I've been waiting over a year for that. The 2003-2006 incarnation (which some fans call "2k3") was one of the best comic cartoons in a while and horribly underrated by outside fans.

Still, the new art isn't bad, and it isn't surprising to see a new show emerge, considering the IMAGI film made a decent profit (at least 105% worldwide) and a sequal (or another sequal) may be inevitable.
QFFT!

I don't think it's more anime. In fact, it looks pretty similar to the 2k3 version.

I'm sorry, but you people are either f**king blind or in denial. Children's animation has been progressively shifting towards the same old, boring, Anime-inspired schlock for at least the last 5 years. They're ruining shows everyday. I hated to see it happen to The Batman, and that new Spider-Man cartoon doesn't exactly look *promising* either.

Barf, gag, spew, et al. Yuck. Gimme a break. I miss real cartoons.

i agree shoemaster. ever since anime has been making a rise you can actually see the decline in the animated style(bruce tim,and others) shift all to these ugly anime style(teen titans,the batman and spiderman, looney toons(thanks for f'in up your classic property WB)).

Really I don't see the need for a new TMNT series, just air the last season of the 2k3 series and redo something else from the 80s. Thundercats could use some of the 2k3 treatment. Meaning stay true to the original concept and have stuff for both new fans and old fans.

A new GI Joe would be cool too. Not anime crap like Sigma Six.

well maybe it isnt for another new show but that retooled next season of the tmnt 2003 show.

Are you sure this isn't concept art for the next season, TC?

The only real horrible part about the pic is the feet and calf muscles. Everything else isn't that big of a change. Except they have eyes now. But I am in complete agreement with Dread. (As if you have a choice, he's always right.)

And as for the "Anime Ruins everything" remark, that's horse ****. Anime is working out fine, for Anime. Don't blame your it for the influence it's had on the western shows. Sure it'd be nice to see a bit of a step back to the old styles, shows have taken the anime influence, because it's popular. People wouldn't watch it if they didn't like it.

to be honest doesnt look really anime to me, the 2k3 series looked a lot more anime than that.

Why couldnt they just finish what they started with that ninja tribunal season they had going.

i wonder that myself they should've told those fast forward loving suits to back off

I'm sorry, but you people are either f**king blind or in denial. Children's animation has been progressively shifting towards the same old, boring, Anime-inspired schlock for at least the last 5 years. They're ruining shows everyday. I hated to see it happen to The Batman, and that new Spider-Man cartoon doesn't exactly look *promising* either.

Barf, gag, spew, et al. Yuck. Gimme a break. I miss real cartoons.
Yes, American animation has been taking on more anime influence. But that still doesn't make this particular Leo concept art anymore anime-like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"