New Trailer Poll

JAMAL

Civilian
Reaction score
I have to say, this trailer is very impressive. People are so used to dogging the first FF movie they still can't see the amazing quality of fx in this new trailer. And it really is amazing. There is so much in this new trailer.
Truly groundbreaking visuals with a great moment and line from the SS himself by none other than Lawrence Fishburne. The movie looks like it's on a whole new comic book movie level.

As I have watched the new FF trailer over and over again, the fx really do look better than Spidey 3. I don't know what it is about the trailers for Spidey 3 that has kept me disappointed.
Don't get me wrong, I am a die hard Spidey fan, and I can't wait to see the movie this Friday. But the first FF movie, even though it had some problems was still a good fun unabashedly honest comic book movie. It didn't pretend to be anything else but a comic book movie. Staying blatantly true and making no apologies.
There are so many great moments in this new trailer, but one simple and quick beautiful moment with the four in full costume running through a hall way that caught me and totally brought out that little kid in me.

Can't wait for this movie.

This movie definitely looks bigger and on a grander scale than the FF1.
If Galactus uses a cloud as an illusion of some sort to confuse earth of his presence than that I can understand, but if he turns out to be a cloud himself, man, that would be pretty freakin' lame.

superb trailer. imo a lot better than spidey 3s final trailer.

I can't even see the new freakin trailer! Where can I find it?

Thought the trailer looked great.

I can't even see the new freakin trailer! Where can I find it?

Go back to the main page and look down the list of headlines and you'll see it.
Or click on the tab that says heroes and pick FF.

Go back to the main page and look down the list of headlines and you'll see it.
Or click on the tab that says heroes and pick FF.

Or go to our video/pic archive thread.....:cwink:

That new trailer was better than the first one put up.I have to say,it was better...but still gave me the impression that it was hiding something.Especially Reed`s comment "This thing can destroy a planet"..Galactus is not a thing,i voted the poll good..but not great.

I have to say, this trailer is very impressive. People are so used to dogging the first FF movie they still can't see the amazing quality of fx in this new trailer. And it really is amazing. There is so much in this new trailer.
Truly groundbreaking visuals with a great moment and line from the SS himself by none other than Lawrence Fishburne. The movie looks like it's on a whole new comic book movie level.

As I have watched the new FF trailer over and over again, the fx really do look better than Spidey 3. I don't know what it is about the trailers for Spidey 3 that has kept me disappointed.
Don't get me wrong, I am a die hard Spidey fan, and I can't wait to see the movie this Friday. But the first FF movie, even though it had some problems was still a good fun unabashedly honest comic book movie. It didn't pretend to be anything else but a comic book movie. Staying blatantly true and making no apologies.
There are so many great moments in this new trailer, but one simple and quick beautiful moment with the four in full costume running through a hall way that caught me and totally brought out that little kid in me.

Can't wait for this movie.

MY THOUGHTS ACTUALLY DUDE! ...well, I don`t kno about wat u said about sm3 though, I disaggre big time their lol

It's the best trailer I've seen this year for any movie and that includes Spider-Man 3.

Tim Story stepped up his game.

Big time!

This movie could easily become one of the best Marvel comic book movies if he can do justice to Doom and Galactus.

This looks like a really good movie, hope its better then what apiser-man3 was turned into................

FF2 is going to be a blast no matter what. Besides it couldn't possibly be worse than the first movie. Even though I still enjyed the first movie, it definitely had it's problems. But the trailers alone for the new movie are better than the entire first movie.
So, even though I anticipate this movie to have it's problems too, it's still going be far better than the first.

I thought the trailer was great! The film looks to be 3 times better than the first.

Spiderman 3 was awesome! VENOM freaking major ownage! Loved that movie alot. The new Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer trailer was sooo incredibly exciting to see! I can't wait for it to hit theaters. I heard Jessica Alba has a naughty scene too. LoL

The trailer is awesome. Even my friends who are not into comics think so, too! :up:

This movie actually looks epic judging by the trailer. And the Silver Surfer dodging the rockets looks amazing.

Meh. It's all right. It now looks smaller than what it was selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"