The Incredible Hulk Theatrical Trailer #2

The Guardian

Forever In Darkness
Reaction score
I JUST GOT BACK FROM WATCHING SPEED RACER(AWESOME FAMILY MOVIE) AND THEY SHOWED A BRAND NEW TIH TRAILER DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE WITH IRON MAN!!!:eek::up: THEY SHOW NEW FOOTAGE OF BRUCE AND ESPECIALLY THE HULK!!! THEY SHOW HULK ACTUALLY LANDING AFTER HE JUMPS OFF THE GREEN HOUSE LIKE ALLEY WAY!!! THEY SHOW HIM, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, RUNNING BESIDE ONE OF THE MILITARY JEEPS, AND THEY SHOW MORE OF THE SCENE WHERE HE RIPS THE CAR IN HALF, THE FX LOOKED AWESOME,:eek::up: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!:D:up:

Wow kool, hopefully it'll hit online soon.

God DARN IT I watched it in the IMAX so all I got was a Kung Fu Panda trailer.... grrrr..... second time missing a new Hulk trailer!!!!! GAhhh I AM GONNA HULK OUT MYSELF SOON!!!! :bh:

Sounds good.

Like Kirmit said, hopefully it comes online!

I hope it comes up soon.

Yeah, I saw the trailer too! It's really good, and the car scene looks GREAT!

Must see new footage!

Is this legit?

LOL YEAH DUDE IT'S LEGIT, I'M NOT IN THE HABIT OF LIEING!!!:) IT WAS A SURPRISE TO ME TOO, I SAW THE MARVEL LOGO GO UP ON THE SCREEN AND I THOUGHT "COOL THEY'RE SHOWING THE NEW TRAILER THAT SHOWED WITH IRON MAN," BUT SUDDENLY THEY START SHOWING SOME NEW SCENES LIKE THE ONES I MENTIONED AND I WAS LIKE "SWEET IT'S A NEW ONE", SO OFCOURSE I GEEKED OUT LIKE A DORK LOL!!!:rolleyes::oldrazz::D I'M SURE SOMEONE ELSE WILL SEE IT EVENTUALLY AND POST OR HOPEFULLY IT WILL COME ONLINE!!!:D:up:

I was trying to decide if there was a good reason that I would want to see Speed Racer. Think I got my answer.

~Nicole

I want to see this new trailer pretty bad but I have no interest in seeing Speed Racer. Hopefully it'll show up on apple.com soon.

what the..this is out of no where.
Are you suprised? New footage will be available as they keep finishing stuff and releasing new movies. I think this may be he last active trailer before June 13th.

Speaking of new footage, didn't LL say the beginning of the movie was going to be released online? I wonder when that's coming.

What extra did it have in it?
It had the Hulk landing after bursting out of the glass overpass, more of Banner transforming, a POV from a humvee as Hulk rams into it, and Hulk slamming down the sliced in half car, slamming the halves together, and roaring.

It had the Hulk landing after bursting out of the glass overpass, more of Banner transforming, a POV from a humvee as Hulk rams into it, and Hulk slamming down the sliced in half car, slamming the halves together, and roaring.

I have to ask because the CGI critics out there will want to know, how did it all look?

Ugh...I want to see this, but from what I'm hearing of Speed Racer it won't be worth the $10. I hope this is online soon.

I have to ask because the CGI critics out there will want to know, how did it all look?

IT LOOKS AWESOME IMO, OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THEY SHOW A QUICK CLIP OF THE HULK DOING THE GAMMA/THUNDER CLAP DURING THE TRAILER, TEH COOLNESS!!!:D:up:

Yep. It's called Trailer #3 as I recall. I saw it on the trailer list at work. I'll catch it sometime tomorrow.

-TNC

I'm not worried about the CGI, just the fact we'll see the thunderclap is good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"