• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers New Trailer to be attached to Shrek 3

TigerClaw

Mutant Tiger
Reaction score
According to Michael Bay's site here, The new trailer will debut in front of Pirates Of The Caribbean 3: At World's End.

Pirates is released on the 25th May.... I can't wait that long:csad:

And what was this about the trailer airing late April Early May? Who f**ked up with that estimate?:cmad:

Damn, i'll have to wait until may 25th.

According to Michael Bay's site here, The new trailer will debut in front of Pirates Of The Caribbean 3: At World's End.

Do you see this little thing here on my heart? It's called cancer and this depressing news just created it.

Hopefully it'll hit the net sooner...

that will be the last piece of footage ill be seein....

ive seen way to much already,lol

Considering the size of POTC's fanbase at least this news guarantees that everyone will know about Transformers. Smart marketing move by Paramount. Of course it would have been smarter to release the trailer with Spiderman 3.

way to late for a trailer. but who cares. i dont care how much they promote the movie. as long as ILM makes a good job.

I wonder if the Bonecrusher scene with the bus will be in it again?

May 25th???????

Aww man that sucks. Still it is the day I finish college so now I have two things to look forward to :D

thats only like 9 days away from the movie no?

May 25th???????

Aww man that sucks. Still it is the day I finish college so now I have two things to look forward to :D

Congratulations!! BTW, Godzilla came out at the same time I finished college.... and I was so excited. Let's hope your movie gift was better than mine. So far it looks like history repeating itself I'm sorry to say. :csad:

Yūgi's BM;11614567 said:
Your forgetting that June comes before July. The trailer will premier about five weeks before the film comes out.

......................woops!

:csad:

The Pirates 3 trailer was with Spider-Man 3, and now the TF trailer will be with Pirates 3. This summer just keeps getting better. :D

The TF trailer should have been with SM3 to show Spider-Man fans what a real movie is gonna be like.

http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10228

The next Transformers Movie trailer will be appearing earlier than Michael Bay’s website claimed here.

The trailer will be appearing online on May 17th; and movie fans can see the trailer in the theaters on May 18th with the Shrek the Third movie. CanMag has confirmed the release with Paramount/DreamWorks. Click here to read the entire article.

Why the f**k are they including TF with the cr*p that is Shrek 3?

Nothing i've seen anywhere says that it is going to be anything but awful.

But i'm glad it's going to be released earlier than we thought

Shrek the Third will host a new Transformers trailer as well that will be limited to theatres on May 18th.

The trailer will also appear with Pirates of the Caribbean 3 on May 25th (as Bay suggests) and the third weekend of Spider-Man 3.

Looks like some will get it with Shrek and everybody will get it with POTC3.

it will be on thenet 2 or 3 days earlier.
yeah baby. spielberg show us your movie

I'm going to go see POTC3 just for the Transformers trailer
watching POTC3 I'm going to do nothing except think about what it's like to drive next to a truck and transform into a robot.....oh, I already do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"