• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

New Trailer!

Not as good as the last trailer IMO, but still awesome!

Did anything seem off about Nuada's voice to you guys?

has some nice new footage, im glad they are keeping johan kraus a secret kind of

3rd Trailer was great.

Really looking forward to seeing this movie.

I am looking forward to seeing Hellboy II: The Golden Army July 11th. I thought that the 3rd trailer is the best one yet.

Nothing seemed odd about Nuada's voice to me, what do you mean?

The line about the Royal Seal is Abe's voice, not Nuada's.

Nothing seemed odd about Nuada's voice to me, what do you mean?

The line about the Royal Seal is Abe's voice, not Nuada's.
The line about "I have come to wage war, etc" sounded different to me. It could very well be that I haven't watched the older trailers enough.

The whole thing sounded fine for me, maybe its the computer, thats why some of it sounds off.

Some cool new footage, loved the scene with the ppl surrounding HB in the rain, sort of accepting him, the effects on the big green tentacled thing are also much sharper.

That shot of Wink cloakd in green mist is spectacularly spooky.

I already know he'll be my favorite character. :oldrazz:

Some cool new footage, loved the scene with the ppl surrounding HB in the rain, sort of accepting him, the effects on the big green tentacled thing are also much sharper.

Didnt spot that first time, well spotted :up:

Lots of cool new characters this time around. Wink, the Goblin, the Angel of Death, the Prince...they were great in the movie. Shame we have to wait 4 years till GdT will be able to turn his attention back to Hellboy!

I mean since GdT will be doing both HOBBIT movies for the next four [or five] years, we will have to wait that long before he can get back to the Big Red One! Last I heard, GdT does not want to direct HB3, only write and produce, but even doing that I can not see it happening while he's up to his neck with Hobbits!

I mean since GdT will be doing both HOBBIT movies for the next four [or five] years, we will have to wait that long before he can get back to the Big Red One! Last I heard, GdT does not want to direct HB3, only write and produce, but even doing that I can not see it happening while he's up to his neck with Hobbits!
Where did you hear him say that he'd only write and produce HB3? I've followed the man religiously and I don't recall him saying anything like that. I do recall him saying he'd like to make Hellboy 3 immediately after the two Hobbit films (so 2012 at the earliest). But where did you hear him say he wouldn't direct HB3?

On the set of HB2 he was passing out crew jackets that said "Hellboy 3 - Not With Me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"