(major Spoilers!!!) Next Week Episode.

X-Ray said:
From what we've seen on previous episodes. He's obviously going by what he reads/sees on the news/newspaper. He sees this ***** one day and thinks she's a "super". I think he kills her before realizing that Claire is the super one and goes after her. By this time Pete should have arrived to save the day.

there wasn't anything in the newspaper or news about that girl in the diner who could remember stuff easily. So I dont think that theory is true.

Nobody said it was the only way he can find them, but it probably doesn't hurt his cause any to read the paper and see what extraordinary things are happening...

What if he just-so-happned to be in that Diner passing thru? They were in Texas, weren't they?

Wasn't too spoilersish, yet I feel spoiled and even more hyped about seeing this tremondous awesome episode

He-Man said:
I was thinking the same thing about Peter. I don't think HRG dies. Maybe that guy from school that's always with Claire.
I hope not. I like him.

zorander said:
What if he just-so-happned to be in that Diner passing thru? They were in Texas, weren't they?
NOTHING in the show happens just because

PLAS said:
NOTHING in the show happens just because

True. Maby there is a pulling going on with the heroes, and Sylar just feels it more strongly than the others. He just new he couldn't stick around to get Hiro because of the cops.

X-Ray said:
On second thought, I wouldn't blame Sylar for going for that cheerleader. I mean she took credit for rescuing that man in the train wreck. ***** basically put herself on Sylar's hit list.

yeah thats what i was really trying to say(in my last post)... shes not "close" to claire but it makes some sense ...thanx X-ray

zorander said:
True. Maby there is a pulling going on with the heroes, and Sylar just feels it more strongly than the others. He just new he couldn't stick around to get Hiro because of the cops.

Are we talking about the same guy that went into a police safehold to try and abduct the little girl he failed to kill at that house? This doesn't strike me as a guy too worried about cops.

ragdus said:
Are we talking about the same guy that went into a police safehold to try and abduct the little girl he failed to kill at that house? This doesn't strike me as a guy too worried about cops.

Also another good point.... But at the Facility no one knew he was there. He had surprise on his side. He jetted as soon as there was a bit of opposition. At the Diner they were actively looking for a killer. As powerfull as Sylar might be, a stray bulet can kill just as easily as a well aimed one. Or maybe directly after brain consumption he is in a weekened state for a while.

Of course all of this is purely speculation. I am not stating things as fact, just rambling on what MIGHT be. :woot:

doesn't anybody else remember that Chandra Suresh had a map with locations of several specials around the country... and that Sylar had one with much more clippings and markings?

seems nobody remembers or didn't pay attention to those details

PLAS said:
actually, it's the girl that has been trying to upstage Claire since the start of the show, and also, the girl who was telling Claire that "They don't make paper that big"

I'd personally love to see Sylar chop her top off, just to see what he does with them brains of them

Too bad this is on TV, or we could be treated to a scene of him finishing the other cheerleaders brain and then realizing there was nothing special about it, and being pissed.

One criticism I've always had about heroes was that it isn't very good at subtly forshadowing events or things, and it's mostly due to really obvious dialogue.
Case-In-Point: When future-Hiro met with Peter he made a the very not-subtle comment, "I didn't recognize you without your scar..."
It's now very very obvious that Peter will survive, and sometime in the future, acquire a scar.

neemer5 said:
One criticism I've always had about heroes was that it isn't very good at subtly forshadowing events or things, and it's mostly due to really obvious dialogue.
Case-In-Point: When future-Hiro met with Peter he made a the very not-subtle comment, "I didn't recognize you without your scar..."
It's now very very obvious that Peter will survive, and sometime in the future, acquire a scar.

Wait, was Peters death foreshadowed in the show, or just in these 'spoilers', because if it was only in these spoilers than your comment is moot.

Magma_15 said:
there wasn't anything in the newspaper or news about that girl in the diner who could remember stuff easily. So I dont think that theory is true.

It could one of his methods of finding these supers. Like Mr. Glass from Unbreakable.

How can Peter die, if future Hiro said he couldnt recognize him without his scar, which obviously means Hiro and Peter met after the episode since Hiros locked in the past or w/e? Maybe Peter dies, by absorbs Claires Powers, but how would that explain that "scar" unless its something totally different then next weeks episode.

I think the cheerleader who took credit for saving those guys lives was in the newspaper. Sylars house was full of news clippings about different people and strange events so he will go looking for her. Since she's with claire he will sense power but think it's her's and kill her. I paused the promo and looked at a few images. When claire is thrown against the wall it seems like sylar is throwing her out of the way,so he can get to the other girl. Claires gay friend may be harmed as well because I remeber reading someting about him getting in trouble because of claire.

Peter will "not die" in the next episode cause peter still needs to be asked to fly with his brother if you remember from the promo!

I figure most of the fans will be checking this out, and I didn't believe my question was worth creating a thread so...is there a thread that pretty much lays everything out that's happened in the series thus far? I've seen maybe two episodes but due to school and work I've missed just about everything.

each episode has it's own discussion thread, so that's probably your best bet.

TheCaptain22555 said:
I figure most of the fans will be checking this out, and I didn't believe my question was worth creating a thread so...is there a thread that pretty much lays everything out that's happened in the series thus far? I've seen maybe two episodes but due to school and work I've missed just about everything.
Episode 1 discussion thread.
Episode 2 discussion thread.
Episode 3 discussion thread.
Episode 4 discussion thread.
Episode 5 discussion thread.
Episode 6 discussion thread.
Episode 7 discussion thread.
Episode 8 discussion thread.

You may also want to check out Heroes.NBC.com

Peter doesn't die..future Hiro visited him remember. Said Peter has a scar on his face. That prolly happens.

"probably"

Sorry, I just loathe the use of "prolly"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"