NEW WARRIORS wants to live again!!!!

Discussion in 'Past Marvel Series' started by Jordanstine, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Jordanstine Registered

Kevin Biegler the show runner is sharing a lot of BTS and even actual footage of Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl in action!

Looks like it was killed prematurely by an unarmed executive who is no longer with Marvel.

Let it live!

#1 Jordanstine, Sep 9, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    Hellion likes this.
  2. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

It seems he has deleted the tweets. Do you think he got in trouble with some NDA or something?

I wouldn't mind Marvel Studios at least having a look at what was done to see if any of it could be used in a more integrated MCU plan. I don't think just restarting production as it was planned with all the same people, the same budget and as a purely standalone project under Marvel Studios would be a feasible option at this point. I'd say either rework it to fit completely in the current unified MCU and its future plans or else maybe just release the pilot on D+ without any commitment to bringing it to full series.

#2 SirStrangefolk, Sep 9, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    Hellion likes this.
  3. Hellion Rewriting my 5th book

Even if there isn't any interest in reviving it, a pilot was shot right?

Why not just dump that on D+ or Hulu as one off Marvel "Special" or something?

4. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

Seems there really isn't a chance of it coming back with the cast they had. It has seemingly leaked that they've held new auditions to cast one of the characters from this show for the MCU
    They have seemingly held auditions to cast Mr. Immortal for an appearance in She-Hulk, which means Derek Theler is presumably not in that role.