Marvel Rising : Secret Warriors

Solid show/movie. Excellent animation, likable characters and good performances from the actors. The story seemed a little complicated for a non fan though (And even for someone that knows the material it felt a bit drawn out tbh).
Squirrel girl was a surprise scene stealer. I expected her to be cringy, but she was on par with Harley Quinn and Deadpool in regards to her entertainment value. Speaking of cringy the "epic" pop tunes that played during some of the fight scenes started to grate on me, but overall it was a good time. Looking forward to the show that follows this.

My wife and I watched this and the shorts today and enjoyed all of them. Good bunch of characters and a reasonable story. Can't wait for what comes next.

Squirrel girl was a surprise scene stealer. I expected her to be cringy, but she was on par with Harley Quinn and Deadpool in regards to her entertainment value. Speaking of cringy the "epic" pop tunes that played during some of the fight scenes started to grate on me, but overall it was a good time. Looking forward to the show that follows this.

Right? I've always rolled my eyes at the character of Squirrel Girl a bit, but she was quite enjoyable in this. Regarding the song, I just figured Marvel had commisioned a tune and felt they had to keep playing it loudly to justify the cost :funny:

My wife and I watched this and the shorts today and enjoyed all of them. Good bunch of characters and a reasonable story. Can't wait for what comes next.

Right? I've always rolled my eyes at the character of Squirrel Girl a bit, but she was quite enjoyable in this. Regarding the song, I just figured Marvel had commisioned a tune and felt they had to keep playing it loudly to justify the cost :funny:
They got there moneys worth at least. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"