'Newbie' of the Year!

I nominate E-Man, Harls, Kane, Hound55, and NotAHenchWench. All from 2009, but hey, I can't think of anyone from 2010 that stands out. :up:

History's greatest generation to the rescue!

Mysterious... Another 2010 gal...

haris lol Harls

b.a.baracus comes to mind too

While he didn't join this year or last year, he still embodies the most common definition of what a "newb" is - enterthemadness.

Oh, I'm seconding the hell out of Mysti. I didn't realize she was a '10 newb. Feels like she's been around forever. :)

"Damn son, he just seconded the hell out of that girl..."

I nominate E-Man, Harls, Kane, Hound55, and NotAHenchWench. All from 2009, but hey, I can't think of anyone from 2010 that stands out. :up:

Those five are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Its honestly too hard to choose between them. They all can bring something to the table.:up:

Hound55 and E-Man.

I've totally gotten screwed out of this because I came at the tail-end of 2008. lol

Hound55 and E-Man.

I've totally gotten screwed out of this because I came at the tail-end of 2008. lol

Yeah...it's the same as those who join at the beginning of a year. You haven't really established yourself enough joining at the end of a year and you often get overlooked when you join at the very beginning of a year.

Just like the Oscars...

Hound55 and E-Man.

You had your chance, old timer! Now get off the road, you're blocking up traffic! :cmad:

Mystirious. I didn't even realize she was that new.

Well, i'm new here. LOL:woot::woot::woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"