Next Big Comic Book Movie Character?

Spider-Vader

Mercin' & Workin'
Reaction score
I was watching "I Love the New Millennium" & thee were talking about Spider-Man 1 & they said "The '80s had Superman, the '90s had Batman & the new millennium has Spider-Man. Which is true each decade has new money making comic book hero. So who do you guys think will be the next one? I think it'll be Iron Man.

I'm hoping it might be Yorick Brown from "Y the last man"...
Y_the_Last_Man.jpg

Guessing either Iron Man or hopefully Captain America.
Would love it to be the Green Lantern Corps though.

It won't be Iron Man. Yes, it is a great movie and Downey is terrific.

2010-2020

Should probably be Captain America, but I could see Green Lantern getting a wide scope film series

Possibly the spirit ,the green hornet, or the shadow. Hopefully.

If they do an Invincible movie and they do it right, it should capture a lot of the same spirit that made Spider-Man so well received.

2010-2020 = Marvel Studios (no one entity)

At least, that is what I hope for.

If Iron Man qualifies, he's up there, but I think Green Lantern has a great shot too, assuming it gets made.

If they do an Invincible movie and they do it right, it should capture a lot of the same spirit that made Spider-Man so well received.

I was just about to say this. If they did an Invincible adaptation correctly I could see the character getting a lot of popularity.

The character that will define 2010-2020???

So far it's been the icons...but Wonder Woman is the biggest icon left and she isn't likely to be the biggest box office powerhouse of a decade.

I dont think it'll be Captain America either.

I'm going to go with a dark horse candidate and say Madman. I am still hoping for Johnny Depp to take the role, and he's instant money in the bank.

The safe bet would be Avengers/Iron Man.

I think Batman is going to take back his title but money wise

Spidey will always be ontop for this decade

next one might be Cap hell i hope it is if not Green Lantern if done right might have a star wars feel & hopefully cult follow as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"