• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Next Big Comic Book Movie Character?

Spider-Vader

Mercin' & Workin'
Reaction score
I was watching "I Love the New Millennium" & thee were talking about Spider-Man 1 & they said "The '80s had Superman, the '90s had Batman & the new millennium has Spider-Man. Which is true each decade has new money making comic book hero. So who do you guys think will be the next one? I think it'll be Iron Man.

I'm hoping it might be Yorick Brown from "Y the last man"...
Y_the_Last_Man.jpg

Guessing either Iron Man or hopefully Captain America.
Would love it to be the Green Lantern Corps though.

It won't be Iron Man. Yes, it is a great movie and Downey is terrific.

2010-2020

Should probably be Captain America, but I could see Green Lantern getting a wide scope film series

Possibly the spirit ,the green hornet, or the shadow. Hopefully.

If they do an Invincible movie and they do it right, it should capture a lot of the same spirit that made Spider-Man so well received.

2010-2020 = Marvel Studios (no one entity)

At least, that is what I hope for.

If Iron Man qualifies, he's up there, but I think Green Lantern has a great shot too, assuming it gets made.

If they do an Invincible movie and they do it right, it should capture a lot of the same spirit that made Spider-Man so well received.

I was just about to say this. If they did an Invincible adaptation correctly I could see the character getting a lot of popularity.

The character that will define 2010-2020???

So far it's been the icons...but Wonder Woman is the biggest icon left and she isn't likely to be the biggest box office powerhouse of a decade.

I dont think it'll be Captain America either.

I'm going to go with a dark horse candidate and say Madman. I am still hoping for Johnny Depp to take the role, and he's instant money in the bank.

The safe bet would be Avengers/Iron Man.

I think Batman is going to take back his title but money wise

Spidey will always be ontop for this decade

next one might be Cap hell i hope it is if not Green Lantern if done right might have a star wars feel & hopefully cult follow as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"