"Best Comic Book Movie Ever"

Gold: TDK
Silver:300
Bronze: Iron Man

Nice. After my own taste. I'd actually go:

Gold: 300
Silver:Iron Man
Bronze: TDK

The Dark Knight a better movie may be, but 300 and Iron Man have the highest rating in being more accurate comic book movies. Especially in visual representation. While I like just about everything in TDK, pulling everything in the "real world' doesn't look exactly like what I see on the page. I can say that for Iron Man and 300 and especially Watchmen, who awaits my top spot.

Watch Next year its gona be

"Watchmen is teh greatest ever!!!!!"

Yup. But I actually like TDK & IM. I have no interest in Watchmen whatsoever.
Wolverine > Watchmen.

Gold: The Dark Knight
Silver: Iron Man
Bronze: Spider-Man 2

Runner-ups:
Batman Begins, X2: X-Men United & Hellboy. TIH & HB2 will probably make the list when I see them.

The Dark Knight
Iron Man
Batman Begins
Superman
The Incredible Hulk
Spider-Man 2
X2
Hellboy 2
Superman 2
Sin City
Hellboy
X3
Spider-Man 3
Superman Returns

That's just me.:grin:

crow-the-chair-4900002.jpg

Visually simple but stunning, incredibly poetic, fantastic action scenes, colorful bad guys, great performance by Brandon Lee (and thats not just because he died).

Also adapted the story in such a way to keep it familiar and fresh, creating two entities for the same story, the book and the movie, both easily enjoyable yet not a word for word transciption.

Runner ups:

300, Sin City: Visually amazing, truly comic books brought to life, just missed the mark a tad. The whole word for word (or at least super close) translation just doesnt feel the same as a really good movie in general.

TDK: Great film, good adaptation but Ill stick to Timm cartoons and Batman comics when Im looking for great portrayals of Batman and his rogues

Hellboy/Iron Man/first Spiderman: Great summer fun, but only visually will they be memorable as movies, good chance of being remembered for their leading men as well

Superman: Liked the first time, but I just cant watch it again. Its kinda cheesy and old fashioned. Reeve is really the only good part. Hackman tried to chew scenery but failed noticably, Ned Beatty was distractingly annoying, and Margot Kidders voice makes me want to shove knifes in my ears.

1. The Dark Knight
2. Iron Man
3. Batman Begins

1.The Dark Knight
2.Batman Begins
3.Superman The Movie
4.Spider-man 2
5.Superman 2 Donner cut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"