Next phase of MCU movies that are not Fantastic Four or the X-men

eon001

Sidekick
Reaction score
So what is your wish list of Marvel properties that haven't been used in the MCU yet, that's not the obvious Fantastic Four and X-men?

Off the top of my head...

Nova Corps
(Perfect cosmic companion movie to Captain Marvel and Guardians. Space cop/army style tone)

Mi13/Excalibur
(Mix or Arthurian legends, superheroes and James Bond)

Inhumans
(Bring them back and do them right. They would fit in perfectly with a Captain Marvel story line with there relationship with the Kree)

Elsa Bloodstone
(Not as hardcore as Blade so it can crossover to the Disney audience. Could play up to the Buffy fanbase)

She-Hulk
(Well over due. It can also work as a loop to get Hulk screen time as he can't get his solo)

Defenders (Once Marvel get the rights back. It's a much needed street level movie with human level stakes. I also feel a big budget movie would redeem the tv show which was lack luster)

Immortal Weapons (Mystical Martial arts. Tonally something new that would piggy back off Shang Chi, but would be set in the past on Kun Lunn before Danny Rand. )

Introduce Captain Britain, as quick as they like, and cast Dan Stevens whenever you're ready.....

Trilogy completion for Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, Capt. Marvel, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Eternals and Shang Chi. So this goes beyond phase 4.

As for new ips, I don't know. I don'tthink any IPs left in the Marvel vault are more essential than F4 and the Mutants. Though I want to see Namor, Black Knight and Moon Knight finally make a film appearance. She Hulk and Spider-Woman too though they could appear like legacy characters, and imo, the fewer legacy characters appear in the mcu, the better. I don't see them rebooting the characters that headlined the tv shows in the first half of 2020s.

I don't see them rebooting the characters that headlined the tv shows in the first half of 2020s.
Sadly I agree. In fact I don't see Feige touching them at all, which would be a huge shame. He seems to really want to stay on his own path and stick to his choices.

Inhumans would have been great cosmic co stars in Guardians, and especially Captain Marvel.

Nova, Dark Avengers, New Avengers
I'm a little concerned that there's no buzz for the Nova Corp. Considering Marvel are supposed to be going more cosmic, I see them as a perfect franchise to build on from Endgame, Guardians and Captain Marvel.

Tonally it can be like a Space cop or Space Army. I was thinking Starship Troopers would be a perfect reference point. Xander is rebuilding after Thanos's attack and are using the events from Infinity War and Endgame as a recruitment tool for soldiers to join the Nova Corp.

Maybe they aren't into Nova. And the Nova corps is a 1 film kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"