NHL thread: Lord Stanley’s Puck

And as predicted, the Caps politely bow out of the playoffs in the first round. Can't fault those great manners!

Play La Bamba baby! God I hope the Stars win, otherwise this province will be on fire and I'm in the lion's den.

Also, goodbye Toronto. C ya neverrr.

First Battle of Alberta in the playoffs since 1991. Holy ****ing **** there will be blood.

What a series and what a win for my Rangers last night. Gotta love playoff hockey, LGR!

I'm so glad Calgary won, as they were clearly the better team, but just give Oettinger the Conn Smythe... holy crap on a cracker... I've never seen playoff goaltending like that in my over 40 years of watching playoff hockey.

And as predicted, the Caps politely bow out of the playoffs in the first round. Can't fault those great manners!

Tough when your opponent wins the President's Choice Award... but they did give them a run...
The East was tough with all 8 teams having over 100 points... that's 4 good teams bowing out in the first round...

I'm looking forward to the Battle of Alberta. Time for McDavid to take that next step.

Yeah... two teams coming off stressful Game 7 wins...
I think the bottom just fell out and they played pond hockey.

I think it's gonna tighten up moving forward.

Holy **** McDavid is so good. So effing good. He's the best at what he does in the world. Top tier.

So what do we think? Good goal or no?

I know the refs are super inconsistent, but I'll say it was a kick. Coleman had his eyes laser focused on that puck.

Slightly off topic, FINLAND WORLD CHAMPIONS! We beat Canada 4-3 after OT in the final in Tampere.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Onside?

How.

As big of a mess as they have been, the only option for the Arizona Coyotes if nothing works out for them in Arizona is relocation. There are people who want to see them fold, but that's not happening because the NHLPA isn't going to allow it.

As big of a mess as they have been, the only option for the Arizona Coyotes if nothing works out for them in Arizona is relocation. There are people who want to see them fold, but that's not happening because the NHLPA isn't going to allow it.

Bettmen's not going to allow it.

So, SO sick of the Lightning at this point. Glad they lost.

I'm hoping my Blackhawks can finally end the losing streak tonight vs the Oilers.

The Sabres Red Wings should be an entertaining game.

Well, the Sabres Red Wings was an amazing game because the Red Wings came back from 4-1 to tie the game 4-4 which forced overtime in Detroit Rock City. A disappointing defeat for the Red Wings because the Sabres proved resilient since they avoided the infamous Buffalo Choke job flaw because they defeated the Red Wings in a shoot out.

I see the Blackhawks did play great in the 3rd period in a great effort to come back since they were trailing 4-1. However as usual during the losing streak, the Blackhawks defense giving up more than 3 goals proved to be a flaw they couldn't overcome because the Oilers had a 5-4 lead, and the Blackhawks couldn't tie the game late in the 3rd period.

I've noticed that the Stars have a great player Jason Robertson that resembles Jesse from Full House, and he has my first name which is why I'll be wearing a Stars Green Jason Robertson Jersey.
Also, he was selected by the Omaha Lancers in the 2015 USHL draft except instead decided to play in the Junior Hockey League.

.Dallas Stars Jason Robertson Aciton Photo.jpg

.Jason_Robertson_Dallas_Stars_Mens_Fanatics_Branded_Green_Breakaway_Home_Jersey-525-2690.jpg View attachment 60405

I'm very happy the Flames defeated the Coyotes 3-2 showing the Flames are a resilient team since the Coyotes did succeed with a comeback to tie the game however fruitless becuase they couldn't take the lead.
I became an Avalanche fan becuase of the terrific goalie Patrick Roy that I found out isn't pronounced the same as the fictional character Roy Rogers.

I became a Flames fan because unique great name which is fire related for a Pro Team in US Pro Team Sports, great colors that look same as the (DC) Super Hero Firestorm, great history even though it's not equal to the Maple Leafs or Red Wings, great players, and the awesome logo with the Flaming C and the other used logo a Flaming Horse Head.

I became a Blackhawks fan because that was just easy to become a fan of other Chicago Pro teams since I became a Bulls fan because of watching them as a great team when Michael "Air Jordan" played for the Bulls.

An entertaining comeback win by the resilient Blues to defeat the Avalanche in a close entertaining game.

I'm a lot less sad the Blackhawks stink this year if the whole Blackhawks are intentionally tanking the same way the 76ers did for the factual reason to get a top draft pick because it is succeeding.

A great night for the Blues that outscored the Flames winning in Calgary 5-2.

Kudos to the Coyotes for upsetting the Islanders 5-4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"