Night Terrors

Mike_D202

Green Lantern's roommate
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terrors

Anybody ever experience something like this? In my old apartment it must have happened to me for a few months after I started my new job working graveyard shifts. During my "night terror" episode I recall something 1 inch from my face screaming at me :csad:

i had these all the time when i was a kid, my brother has them now.

During my "night terror" episode I recall something 1 inch from my face screaming at me :csad:
Sorry, that was me :( I had a rough day, and... well, there really is no excuse. I'm sorry. Sorry.

Sorry, that was me :( I had a rough day, and... well, there really is no excuse. I'm sorry. Sorry.

I heard rumors you do that kind of stuff but I guess I had to see it to believe it :o

I remember, I just rolled over and went back to sleep :hehe:

My lil bro had them, well not as bad though

It was so funny :oldrazz:

^ its scary as hell though!

Never had em.

STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE DL & DEW :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

though i could have sworn Morg scremed at my face on time :o

didnt stephen king make a movie about this

i remember when i had them i used to run around the house screaming. Basically your eyes and body is awake, but your mind is still sleeping and for some reason you can't wake up.
everything is distorted and loud... i remember when ever my parents used to talk to me to try and calm me down, i would tell them to shut up, because for some reason their voice sacred me **** less. they'd whisper but it sounded like they were screaming.

^^^ when I had them, my mind was awake but my body couldnt move.

Wow, I'm so glad I don't have this. I was messed up enough as a kid, I don't know how I would've been able to deal with this if I had it.

Anyone ever have that dream where someones attacking you or something and your screaming but nothing is coming out. And your yelling for help but no one can here you?

I used to wake up screaming when I was 15 but I used to have some fugged up dreams

I had them when i was younger . I had this one where a guy tried to kidnap me in my dream and I actually felt him grab my arm . I immediately woke up running halfway across the room.

^^^ when I had them, my mind was awake but my body couldnt move.

That's not night terrors then, it's sleep paralysis...totally different, but no less frightening. I've never had either, once I'm out, I'm f**king out. But the thought of either of those things scares the crap out of me.

^^ Yea it was terrifying.

Btw, I thought it was terrible that Matt went into your inbox and filtered your mail. Thats abuse of mod powers just becasue he thinks some photos will trigger violent and psychotic episodes in people. I'd take it up with Excelsior if I were you.

I dont know if it was Matt. I think it was Malice. Or possibly even higher than that. The world...will never know for sure.

Yea it was Matt. He said so himself:

Matt said:
I'll take credit where credit is due. I emptied the PM box. I thought tough love was appropriate and was going to let you reap what you sow but decided against it. I am now closing the thread. Please do not bring this up again. Some things are better left unknown. Please let this topic die.

:down: Lame. I understand that hes trying to do "the right thing" in his own mind, but c'mon. Thats like deleting threads with music by Marylin Manson if his own personal beliefs are that his music triggers school shootings.

Not really. It's more like if Marilyn Manson went to a school with a box. And in that box, there could be nothing. But it also could be full of a poisonous gas that destroys the mind of anyone who breathes it. Yeah...I like my analogy more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"