Nightwing: The Series

tnekkralc

Civilian
Reaction score
I originally posted this in 'Misc. TV Shows'...but didn't get much traction, I realised it's much more suited to this section of the forum :yay:

I recently came across two Dick Grayson fan series. Both are of really great quality and apart from average acting here and there (comes with the territory of fan films), everything else is of a high standard.

'Nightwing' is a five part, 10-15 minute episode series exploring the origins of the charactar as he faces Deathstroke:

Nightwing: The Series

'Grayson: Earth One' is a single episode exploring an alternate timeline of the character from the perspective of a twenty-something year old Dick Grayson that wasn't discovered and taken in by Bruce as a young boy, thus not becoming Robin.

Note: They intend to make more episodes of this:

Grayson: Earth One Series Premiere

Even though 'fan films' have been around for years, these two I think are landmarks in terms of production quality and what's possible on lower budgets nowadays, really exciting prospects! With the technology to make top quality productions becoming better and cheaper, I think we're going to see this really take off over the coming years.

Nothing?

Geez I thought this would have garnered more attention!

Last edited:
Wow! Surprised how little attention this has got on the forum.

I'll give it one more bump for good measure :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"