Nightwing Movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Richard_

Agent 37
Reaction score
Nightwing to be directed by the highly successful LEGO Batman movie director Chris McKay!
This thread will be about the evolution of the latest movie to hit the DCEU.. Nightwing! Everything from the choice of actors and actresses to be considered for roles in the movie to story and movie content.

I'll be the 1st to go. What do you guys think of Armie Hammer playing the titular character of Dick Grayson aka Nightwing?

I know he's considered a fan favorite to play GL. But it's only a what if?

Personally, I think Mr. Hammer will be a great addition to the Gotham Universe as Dick Grayson.

Last edited:
Nightwing to be directed by the highly successful LEGO Batman movie director Chris McKay!
This thread will be about the evolution of the latest movie to hit the DCEU.. Nightwing! Everything from the choice of actors and actresses to be considered for roles in the movie to story and movie content.

I'll be the 1st to go. What do you guys think of Armie Hammer playing the titular character of Dick Grayson aka Nightwing?

I know he's considered a fan favorite to play GL. But it's only a what if?

Personally, I think Mr. Hammer will be a great addition to the Gotham Universe as Dick Grayson.

I would rather see Armie as Shazam. Zac Efron would be my favorite choice for Dick Grayson,hes got the good looks amd physique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"