Nightwing to be in Season 5.

SouLeSS

Superhero
Reaction score
Last season’s character arc gave Batman greater insight into the virtues of teamwork, and he’ll continue to embrace the contributions of Robin and Batgirl, as well as occasional help from Lucius Fox and Nightwing. This is truly a season of team-ups, whether it be Batman and his trusted family, or the Dark Knight uniting with fellow members of the Justice League.

Awesome. Whats your thoughts? I'm hoping a future episode, because Robin is right now Dick, or they do something where Dick leaves and comes back at the end as Nightwing.

Awesome. Whats your thoughts? I'm hoping a future episode, because Robin is right now Dick, or they do something where Dick leaves and comes back at the end as Nightwing.

he leaves and comes back as a 10 year-old Nightwing?:huh:

You guys got it all wrong. This is the last season for The Batman and the last half is going to take place 5 years after Season 5 began. Burnett said so.
WHA?! NO! :cmad: I won't allow it!:cmad: Where did you hear that!?:cmad:

Just when it was getting good :csad:

:wow:

I so want some proof confirming that. :csad: :down

Why is this the last season? When did they bring this about and why? The shows rating are up and it's won some awards...

-R

well, it already hit the 52 episode mark and another season, so i'd say its pretty good that it got another season. now we just need a spin-off to keep up the continuity

Yeah...but why is this the last season? It's a pretty good show. I don't know why good shows get cut early. Batman: The Animated Series got canceled but it was only to evolve the continuity, three to four times (Gotham Knights, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited). But shows like Spider-man: The Animated Series, X-men: Evolution, etc just ended when they were good shows....I don't get it.

-R

Yeah...but why is this the last season? It's a pretty good show. I don't know why good shows get cut early. Batman: The Animated Series got canceled but it was only to evolve the continuity, three to four times (Gotham Knights, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited). But shows like Spider-man: The Animated Series, X-men: Evolution, etc just ended when they were good shows....I don't get it.

-R
That ended due to money problems or something over at Marvel so yeah...

Man it sucks if it is ending after this season, it just started to get much better with season 4 and all that. Maybe wb will change there minds if the season is good with rating if not hopefully as others said do a spin off.

The show was supposed to end after season four because by the end of the season, they would have had 52 episodes, which is enough for syndication. However, since fans enjoyed season 4 so much, and the ratings went up, they decided to give it one more season. This will probably be the last season, unless it does better than season 4, but maybe even then. These days not many cartoons make it to a sixth season.

so dick is gonna become nightwing when he is 15-16?!?!

Well he's already 16 in the show, and he left to be nightwing around 18, so I can see it happening.

Or at least, I take him to be 16. What with him driving around and such.

-R

Spider-Man the animated series got a spin off called Spider-Man: Unlimited. It was really bad, but it followed canon established by the show.

Well he's already 16 in the show, and he left to be nightwing around 18, so I can see it happening.

Or at least, I take him to be 16. What with him driving around and such.

He is not 16 in the show. When his parents were killed, he was a lot younger. He still can't "drive". Only his cicle when he is Robin. He learned to drive others Batman's artefacts as Robin. At least, that's the way it always has been.

Spider-Man the animated series got a spin off called Spider-Man: Unlimited. It was really bad, but it followed canon established by the show.

No it didn't. It wasn't a spin-off, they just didn't bother with new origin stories since the previous series only ended about two years prior.

No it didn't. It wasn't a spin-off, they just didn't bother with new origin stories since the previous series only ended about two years prior.

There was flashbacks to the original series. Plus they used the old theme song in an action sequence in the first episode. They were definitely tied together.

There was flashbacks to the original series. Plus they used the old theme song in an action sequence in the first episode. They were definitely tied together.

They were some allusions, but it wasn't a spinoff. What flashbacks did they use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"