Could a Nightwing series work?

I love Nightwing, but I think the reason why he hasn't received the proper recognition in the movies or tv is because people tend to see him too much like Batman. Which sucks, because I thought he was much cooler when he was in the Titans forging his own destiny, now following in Batman's footsteps. Man, I hate the fact that they totally change his mentality behind his creation of the Nightwing identity. BTW, has anyone read Marilee S. fanfiction of Nightwing: Choices??? Man, I thought that captured the whole essence of Nightwing and the pre and post crisis versions of JLA, JSA and even the Earth 2 Huntress and Robin.

An animated series could work. As far as live action, I am not sure. If it were done right on the right network, It could not. If not you have what happened to Birds of Prey on the WB network.

i could see a nightwing series working out for the better, but as i stated numerous times it has to be animated.

I always thought of a Grayson TV show. The first 2 episodes could be about his parents dying and Bruce taking Dick in his home and teaching him the way of the Vigilante. We don't see much of Batman and in the beginning we won't see much of the Batman rogue gallery, but more petty thieves. During the day Dick will attend at his new Gotham high school where he meets lots of new people and beautiful girls who give him a lot of trouble. Of course not everythig in school goes as he had planned, because Dick is very sleep deprived coz of the long nights out on the streets. Later on in the season he will meet more villains and stronger ones and of the show is succesful and Dick grows up he could get become Nightwing and the name of the series could change. In the TV show Bruce is his mentor and we do get to see Batman, but it will not be a Batman orientated show. This show has it all: Action, Drama and a lot of comic book characters. Tell me what you think.

And about BOP. I liked the show. I really liked Barbera and Alfred. The Batgirl costume was awsome and it is a shame she couldn't wear it some more. The last episode was pretty cool and the ending where Barbera and Dinah crash through the window and that song from Tatu starts was very cool. I liked Harley Quinn, but she was a bit too serious and she never wore the whole costume. Huntress should have at least worn a mask, to hide her identity. Alfred was good too. The show had a lot of potential but they had too many constrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"