Nocturnal Animals with Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal

His attention to detail is incredible.

Tom Ford on Nudity, Fashion and Art in ‘Nocturnal Animals’.

The Toronto crowd was especially buzzing about Michael Shannon in a career-best performance as a rough Texas sheriff (a role that could win him the best-supporting actor Oscar.)

L3gdcz8.gif

He's got a shot if he get's nominated. The 'Supporting Actor' category doesn't have many stand outs this awards season bar maybe Liam Neeson's role in Silence.

Looks intriguing as hell. Really looking forward to this.

Every shot in the trailer looked absolutely amazing...

Looks weird as f***, I can't wait. I'm seeing it mostly for crazy ass Michael Shannon.

I just watched A Single Man last night and that was such an excellent film. Seeing this trailer I'm excited for this.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson ... wow ... definitely think this will be his best performance to date and definitely a breakthrough kind of role into being taken a lot more seriously.

He's got a shot if he get's nominated. The 'Supporting Actor' category doesn't have many stand outs this awards season bar maybe Liam Neeson's role in Silence.

Jeff Bridges, 'Hell or High Water' in the films released into theaters thus far has the best chance. However, how long he maintains that edge awaits to be seen.

this is now my #1 anticipated film for the rest of the year thrillers are my jam

Looks awesome, gives me Mulholland Drive vibes

That's what the reviewers are saying it's kind of MD and Lynchesque. Obviously not on that level as this is his second movie, but that's the kind of movie Ford did.

between this and arrival amy adams has to be a lock for her 6th oscar nomination

I don't care for a nomination anymore. I need a win! :argh:

Unfortunately, it might not be her year again. :(

I don't care for a nomination anymore. I need a win! :argh:

Unfortunately, it might not be her year again. :(

Rumour has it Focus/Universal might fraud her into BSA for this one and if she is then she stands' a much better chance of a win. If they put her in BA , she's up against herself in ARRIVAL and Focus's other woman this year in Ruth Nagga.

She can also play the due card for both movies more than any other actor bar Glenn Close.

Last edited:
Rumour has it Focus/Universal might fraud her into BSA for this one and if she is then she stands' a much better chance of a win. If they put her in BA , she's up against herself in ARRIVAL and Focus's other woman this year in Ruth Nagga.

She can also play the due card for both movies more than any other actor bar Glenn Close.

I think she is gonna lose either way - they are pushing Davis for supporting in a seriously awful category fraud and Portman is taking lead win this year (if not her then maybe Stone)

I think she is gonna lose either way - they are pushing Davis for supporting in a seriously awful category fraud and Portman is taking lead win this year (if not her then maybe Stone)

I heard that rumour but don't believe it. Davis will go BA for Fences, she won the Tony Award as Lead for the same character.

BSA categories both Male and Female this year are a real wide field this time round.

This looks like it'll push all of the right buttons for me. Can't wait to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"