• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Nose gushing guy in commercial?

Danielson

Civilian
Reaction score
So, I was watching TV, saw a strident commercial, the guy looked real familiar. Then I figured it out, "guess there's not a lot of reflective surfaces in the sewer huh?"

Then of course, Penguin says "still, could be worse, my nose could be gushing blood" then he bites his nose.

I'm new here, so I dunno if this is where it belongs. Could someone post pics of both please and tell me if it is the same guy.

Yes. The boss from the Stride Gum commercials is Steve Witting, who played Josh, one of Max Shreck's image consultants, in "Batman Returns."

----

CFE

stride gum commercials? are these recent and new?

The guy that says "Sweet Peppermint is a hit" at the beginning:

[YT]WnSLXYCMYGQ[/YT]

He looks a bit different from "Returns" (that's what a decade of aging will do to you after all) but it's him.

CFE

OMG it is him! doesnt look very different, just chubbier, lol! wow, thanks for that! i dont remember seeing these on tv.

wow what a funny find, shows where that guys career went

I noticed this quite a few months ago, lol. I was watching tv with my family and saw the stride commercial and was like "Hey he was in BATMAN RETURNS!!!" and they stared blankly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"