Now, Time to Raise the Empire's Taxes

Gah,this is getting stupid now.Stop it:o
 
This whole idea that Dew is the Empress and we should all worship her.It was funny a while ago,but now its just dumb.
 
dmcnx said:
This whole idea that Dew is the Empress and we should all worship her.It was funny a while ago,but now its just dumb.
:eek:

You are so getting banned.:o ;) :up:
 
Why get a personal submarine when you can get a yellow submarine?:confused:
 
taxes !? wtf !? ... i should start tossing tea off the submarine :mad: :D
 
Dew k. Mosi said:
I can paint a personal submarine yellow

"In the town, where I was born,
Live a man who sailed to sea.
And he told us of his live,
In the Land of Submarines."

Okay, I'll stop now
 
HollyBeth0321 said:
What'd tea ever do to you? :(

nothing ... they just won't put up much of a fight :D
 
when I was in nursery school, we used to march around the rug to that song with little instruments. My favorite was the cowbell
 
Could I rent, like a personal quarters in the submarine? Like in the lower decks, you wouldn't even know im there! Then I can lurk around the engines and go on adventures!

:yellow:
 
Dew k. Mosi said:
when I was in nursery school, we used to march around the rug to that song with little instruments. My favorite was the cowbell

It's a good song, no matter who drug influenced it was. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was always my favorite Beatles song. I'm also partial to "Strawberry Fields Forever," "Here Comes the Sun," "Nowhere Man" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."
 
My aunt likes that one. I always find myself humming it when I'm mad. That and the Batman theme. It kind of scares me.
 
Dwarf lord said:
"In the town, where I was born,
Live a man who sailed to sea.
And he told us of his live,
In the Land of Submarines."

Okay, I'll stop now

Heyyyyyyy Don't stop.
 
Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon his head.
 
So the Empress wants a yellow submarine? Empress needs to visit the toy store :D

89212_Submarine_Bath_Toy.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"