O.J. Simpson Confesses Hypothetically for $3.5 million

Didn't O.J. once have a reality show in the works too?

LastSunrise1981 said:
And as a loving parent you don't accept money either over your childs well-being.

Nice try.

The fact that the family accepted money over their child proves that Michael didn't do it. And it's already been documented, recorded, and stated that the father and the uncle planned a scam to get money from Jackson and created the story of molestation.

Bottom line Not Guilty and innocent are the same things really. When you're not guilty of a crime you're innocent in general. At least that is how I look at it.

Being found not guilty and being innocent are not the same. Being found not guilty simply means that the crown didn't prosecute the case sufficiently.

War Lord said:
Being found not guilty and being innocent are not the same. Being found not guilty simply means that the crown didn't prosecute the case sufficiently.

Okay, so in terms of the law, it appears that there's no such thing as being found innocent?

From what I'm reading and hearing it appears to be only mistrials, not guilty, guilty, and hung jury.

::shrugs::

LastSunrise1981 said:
Didn't O.J. once have a reality show in the works too?

I thought it was a DVD. It was called Juiced.

I could see this 'book' turn into some Direct to DVD movie and OJ would play himself. Christian Slater would be Kato and Tara Reid would play Nicole Simpson.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Okay, so in terms of the law, it appears that there's no such thing as being found innocent?

From what I'm reading and hearing it appears to be only mistrials, not guilty, guilty, and hung jury.

::shrugs::

That's because the law cannot find anybody innocent. The law has to allow the possibility that a person did do the crime, but is allowed to walk because of a lack of evidence.

I wonder if the book will be totally written in the conditional? :huh:

LastSunrise1981 said:
And as a loving parent you don't accept money either over your childs well-being.

Nice try.

The fact that the family accepted money over their child proves that Michael didn't do it. And it's already been documented, recorded, and stated that the father and the uncle planned a scam to get money from Jackson and created the story of molestation.

Its hardly proven and well documented

Bottom line Not Guilty and innocent are the same things really. When you're not guilty of a crime you're innocent in general. At least that is how I look at it.

Then you took it wrong. They are not the same thing. Not guilty simply means there is not sufficient evidence to prove your guilt or that there is reasonable doubt. Someone could be guilty and one could doubt they did it. Hell,. I think there is reasonable doubt Scott Peterson did it. Doesn't mean he is innocent.

War Lord said:
That's because the law cannot find anybody innocent. The law has to allow the possibility that a person did do the crime, but is allowed to walk because of a lack of evidence.

Actually, the judge can issue a document saying one is innocent, not simply not guilty but 100 % innocent if the judge finds the prosecution's case so weak that the person should have never been tried to begin with.

I was too young to understand the circumstances in why he was acquitted. I was about 9 when the whole thing went down, but back then, I thought that he'd be found guilty. So, no racial bias there..

-TNC

All in the best possible taste of course.

I hope he doesn't forget to include how, hypothetically, he would have covered up the evidence of the murder.

Matt said:
I don't buy Jackson being entirely innocent. I don't think he did it with the particular child of whom he was accused of molesting and put on trial for.

I do think back in 1992 he did it. You don't pay someone 30 million dollars to shut up if you're innocent.

And you don't have alarms going back to your bed room to warn you when people are approaching it either if you're innocent.

Ya, whether he did it or not (I think he did but it's opinion), it's still disgusting to profit on a 'hypothetical' book of the death of your dead wife and how you would have done it. He prob is low on cash and accepted, that or enough hungry hollywood types begging him to do it for long enough.

Anyone remember the Mad TV scetch, OJ's greatest bloopers? That had me rollin' on the ground when I saw it. Orlando Jones was great.

I don't know who to pity more, OJ or the fools who are going to buy this book :(

FadingCB said:
Ya, whether he did it or not (I think he did but it's opinion), it's still disgusting to profit on a 'hypothetical' book of the death of your dead wife and how you would have done it. He prob is low on cash and accepted, that or enough hungry hollywood types begging him to do it for long enough.

Anyone remember the Mad TV scetch, OJ's greatest bloopers? That had me rollin' on the ground when I saw it. Orlando Jones was great.
Yes and double yes!

orlandosimpsonuk0.jpg

-TNC

Triadkd said:
WHITE PEOLPE GET OVER IT OJ WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I remember when they read the verdict in school, I was in fifth grade. All the lunch ladies began screaming and I got put in time out for laughing.
BLACK PEOPLE STOP DEFENDING A MURDERER!!!!!

GoldenAgeHero said:
any proof, besides your biased statement?

You mean OTHER than the DNA blood evidence found all over him and the inside of his white Bronco?

No, no evidence at all :rolleyes:.

War Lord said:
They can't help it.

He's one of theirs.
and white ppl only care about the victims because they were one of theirs. if OJ killed a black couple it wouldn't even have made the evening news.

True story.

blind_fury said:
and white ppl only care about the victims because they were one of theirs. if OJ killed a black couple it wouldn't even have made the evening news.

True story.
Doubt it. He "was" a celebrity, it would have been plastered all over the news regardless. Probably not as much, but still. :o

Weather he was guilty or innocent, I stopped caring years ago.

blind_fury said:

True story.

I think at one time, that was true. Not so much anymore.

But you know, don't let it stop you from living in the past or anything.

blind_fury said:

True story.
If you really believe that, then I pray you are never allowed to breed and spread such idiocy.

TNC9852002 said:
Yes and double yes!

orlandosimpsonuk0.jpg

-TNC
That was literally the greatest sketch produced on any sketch comedy show, ever.

Well if you figure about half the people in jail are in for crimes they actually committed, OJ just called the coin flip correctly. Can't condemn a man for that. Either way I don't really care, murderers get away with killing left and right, white or black or blue green, its all the same to me. But one thing I do suggest is if they do make a movie with Tara Reid playing Nicole, could OJ actually kill her? White people are mad that black people are happy that a black person won the game white people ( "people" read criminals) have been winning for years. Sore losers. Kinda like Met fans who resort to calling the American League fake baseball because they got beat by a .500 record team in the NLCS this year. Teary eyed Mets fans on national TV. That made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"