O.J. Simpson to discuss killings

War Lord said:
No. The best the prosecutors can do is to charge him with another crime.

I'm pretty sure that Double Jeopardy law is a bunch of s**t. Not to mention anything with Ashley Judd in it loses creditability.

if you really didn't do it . . . why would you outline how you would have hypothetically done it :confused as fuack:

Well....We'll see how O.J. puts it.

I can see it now.

"She wanted me to kill her, for being the ****e that she was."

I want to punch O.J. in the face. (Except that he'd probably kill me.)

I think it's so disgusting that he'd make this - whether he's guilty or not. Gross. (I'd stop watching Fox in protest if it didn't air Prison Break.)

I know they can't re try him for the crime, but I can't wait for the day that Goldman hires a hitman and has O.J. Juiced to death.

I cant believe how idiotic this man is. Its like something out of Family Guy. "I didnt kill my ex-wife and her friend....but if I had, here's how." :huh:

Jack O'Lantern said:
I cant believe how idiotic this man is. Its like something out of Family Guy. "I didnt kill my ex-wife and her friend....but if I had, here's how." :huh:

Seriously why not just light up a neon sign that says "HA HA I KILLED HER SUCKERS NEENER NEENER" ??!

I am not very squeamish over things I don't like on TV, but I think the fact that Fox is airing this sucks. I knew they were opportunists but, damn.

USMC said:
I'd like to know what all the people in the country who cheered like a bunch of fanatical freaks when he was found Not Guilty actually think about this now?

Yeah, I seem to recall there being a massive "Blacks vs. Whites" kind of feel that was overtaking this trail in the eyes of the general public. That somehow whites just "knew" he was guilty because he was black, and blacks just "knew" he was innocent because it was just another case of racist whites (like Fuhrman) trying to pin a murder onto the black man.

And now it's a general agreement in this country that OJ did it and go away with it. The whole trial was a circus thanks to race relations in this country and a man is walking aorund free after commiting murder.

Indeed, race relations did have some influence over the public reaction and media buzz at the time of this trial, but the way it was handled and the eventual outcome was more to do with money than anything else. Rich people can buy there way out of trouble and skin colour has nothing to do with that.

i think i'm almost more disgusted by the people who are putting out the book and airing the special. OJ's ship has sailed, but these people....i mean c'mon....

sidenote: I wonder if Bill O'Reilly, he who calls for boycotts on seemingly anything torrid, will tell his viewers to boycott this special, seeing as it's on Fox?

maxwell's demon said:
i think i'm almost more disgusted by the people who are putting out the book and airing the special. OJ's ship has sailed, but these people....i mean c'mon....

sidenote: I wonder if Bill O'Reilly, he who calls for boycotts on seemingly anything torrid, will tell his viewers to boycott this special, seeing as it's on Fox?

bill o'reilly did mention the boycott

well i got my answer:

American Culture Hits Its Lowest Point Ever
Friday, November 17, 2006
By Bill O'Reilly
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,230180,00.html

So...It's good that he views the special as reprehensible and something to stay away from.

it's totally weenie that he tied it immediately to the Tiller case and used it to Bash the NY Times, barely mentioning Fox at all! S-P-I-N? you decide!

i mean get this. first he says:
"Don't expect any help from the elite media. It is largely ignoring the Simpson situation..."

then he says:
"If every American walked away from the O.J. garbage, it wouldn't happen."

thats exactly what the NY Times and other "elite media outlets" were doing!

Armand Z Trip said:

obviously they had to come out against this or they (esp. OReilly) would have lost all credibility among their fanbase. If OReilly had come out against it, and it alone, he wouldve gained a tiny bit of my repsect. they fact that he did it the way he did, though? not so much.

its a case of "the only bad press is no press". He and Rivera are stirring up interest in the special, and OReilly is profiting from it indirectly by using it to tout his Culture War book.

i hope everyone will join me in boyotting this piece of trash.

effing fox. i can't believe anyone would actually watch this crap, or put it on tv.

Fox cancelled the interview and even the book publication is cancelled.

Kurt Wagner said:
Fox cancelled the interview and even the book publication is cancelled.

Someone else will pick it up.

To be completely truthful, I'd like to read the book. Of course, I wouldn't pay for it, that'd be giving O.J. money, but still, I think it'd be interesting to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"