Ocean's 13: News, Pictures and Info Thread

1. SM3
2. Ocean's
3. Knocked up
4. AWE
5. Shrek

Man this was so fun. I love these films. Don Cheadle and Casey Affleck had some really great moments. Loved it.

O13 was outstanding - it comes really close to the first film. I really liked it.

I agree, best of the sequels so far.

I'm glad to see some positive buzz for some quality sequels.
Hopefully, since Ocean's Thirteen started the trend, it will continue.

:up:

Despite the fact that this was one of the safest movie sequels I've ever seen, Ocean's Thirteen is superbly entertaining. There's terrific chemistry between the lead players, with Clooney and Pitt just oozing cool.

The entire heist is uber-engaging, the film is hilarious from start to finish, and the whole thing never drags. Can't really find too many faults with this one. A really strong summer crowd pleaser.

8.5/10

the fact that you used the word Uber is keeping me from seeing it:oldrazz:

Also donating some money to the 'Not On Our Watch' organization sometime this weekend...

http://www.notonourwatchproject.org/

So, if you have any money that you're looking to donate it seems like a great organization to help out.

This is revelant to the film because alot of the key cast in the Oceans' films are also the key supporters and organizers for this organization.

I liked the ending, the Airport scene and the cameo was a great way to send them off.

Also after seeing this movie I won the Simpsons season 3 on that machine where you try to stack blocks. So it was a good night for me

Ocean's 13 was beautiful fun. My favorite in the series so far.

2007 for me so far

1. Spider-Man 3
2. Grindhouse
3. Ocean's Thirteen
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
5. 300
6. Shrek the Third
7. Ghost Rider

Wow, I have to take something back that I've said plenty of times not only in this thread, but many times on the Hype. Originally, I said that I hated Ocean's Twelve, but I decided to watch it again today. It was a great movie. It was different, and not the fun movie that Ocean's Eleven was, but it was great in it's own right.

With myself liking the first and second installments, liking the third (seeing it tomorrow) will make the Ocean's trilogy one of my top trilogies of all time.

:up:

Wow!! Saw it today with very little expectations (and having loved 11 and merely liking 12). This is the BEST of the threequels thusfar this summer. Hands down.

Fun, intelligent and very, VERY likeable. I'm staying up the rest of the night just to watch the first two again.

oceans 13 was amazing... my LEAST choice to win best summer pick out of the 4 blockbusters that came out, it was the most pleasing and best one for me

reminded me of the first movie alot... loved it
9/10

^Remember, the quality movies never get the money that they deserve, nowadays. ;)

Ellen Barkin is in her 50s??? Damn, I'd still hit that...no problem.

^Remember, the quality movies never get the money that they deserve, nowadays. ;)

yeah, hopefully, this will be more like the first one and have good word of mouth

Mr 7000+ said:
Ellen Barkin is in her 50s??? Damn, I'd still hit that...no problem.
she was very hot in this movie, i havent seen anything else she's been in.

By the way, just out of curiousity, what did everyone think? Did the nose play? :cwink:

she was very hot in this movie, i havent seen anything else she's been in.

I first heard of her in a film called, "she hate me", about some guy who gets framed at work and impregnates his ex, her lesbian partner and like a whole load of other lesbians for like, 10 grand each.
she looked hot in that too.

Saw it last night. Loved it. Just a fun movie all the way around. :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back