Ocean's 13: News, Pictures and Info Thread

I saw Ocean's 13 3 times, and it's get better ever time . I loved the movie , BTW way for 50 years old Ellen Barkin was super hot damn she got big nice boobs . :oldrazz: :woot:

I haven't had time to see it yet, hopefully sometime this week. O11 is one of my favorite movies and I totally passed on O12 after all the negative buzz and seeing clips online...

I haven't had time to see it yet, hopefully sometime this week. O11 is one of my favorite movies and I totally passed on O12 after all the negative buzz and seeing clips online...

Man, you need to watch it.
Until yesterday, I hated the movie. When I sat back and watched it again for the second time (It's always been sitting on my DVD rack :o), I loved it. It's not in arm's length of the first, but it is still a high quality movie, IMO.

I'd rank the Ocean's trilogy as:

- Ocean's Eleven (3 1/2 out of 4 stars)
- Ocean's Thirteen (still deciding, but probably 3 1/2 out of 4 stars)
- Ocean's Twelve (3 out of 4 stars)

I saw Ocean's 13 3 times, and it's get better ever time . I loved the movie , BTW way for 50 years old Ellen Barkin was super hot damn she got big nice boobs . :oldrazz: :woot:

Whoa, nelly.
In every scene Ellen was in, I was head over heels for her. :o :D :up:

Ocean's Thirteen was a great movie.
It was pretty funny, and was so much fun to watch.
It definitely broke the 3rd movie curse this summer (F*** you Shrek, Spider-Man, and Jack Sparrow :oldrazz:), and shined with quality over all over blockbusters this summer, so far.

My rating (still partly underdecided):

3.5/4 Stars

Ocean's Thirteen was a great movie.
It was pretty funny, and was so much fun to watch.
It definitely broke the 3rd movie curse this summer (F*** you Shrek, Spider-Man, and Jack Sparrow :oldrazz:), and shined with quality over all over blockbusters this summer, so far.

My rating (still partly underdecided)

3.5/4 Stars

Hey hey, back it up pal . so did SPIDER-MAN 3, You may have not liked it, But despite some of the flaws it had, it still was an awesome movie that IMO without a doubt broke The Superhero movie trilogy curse .

Hey hey, back it up pal . so did SPIDER-MAN 3, You may have not liked it, But despite some of the flaws it had, it still was an awesome movie that IMO without a doubt broke The Superhero movie trilogy curse .

In all honesty, it DID break the superhero curse. Better than Blade 3? Yes. Better than X3? Yes. But was it on the same level as Spider-Man 1 and 2? Not for me. Whereas Ocean's 13 surpassed 12 and IMO met the level of 11. So to me, it was a better sequel than Spider-Man 3. Not (really) putting down S-M3 since it was an enjoyable movie... but Ocean's 13 was so much FUN to watch - something I didn't feel near enough while watching Spidey.

In all honesty, it DID break the superhero curse. Better than Blade 3? Yes. Better than X3? Yes. But was it on the same level as Spider-Man 1 and 2? Not for me. Whereas Ocean's 13 surpassed 12 and IMO met the level of 11. So to me, it was a better sequel than Spider-Man 3. Not (really) putting down S-M3 since it was an enjoyable movie... but Ocean's 13 was so much FUN to watch - something I didn't feel near enough while watching Spidey.

For me it was even better than 1 & 2 , action wise, storywise it wasn't as strong as 1 & 2, but that mostly because a lot of scenes were cut (Such as Sandy & his family, Gwen with Brock, Harry & his father, Peter & Mj etc ...) still it manage to do something that most 3rd movies fail to do and that is closer (tying up most of the lose ends from the first & Second movie .) While still leaving some room open for a possible fourth movie . anyways IMO despite the flaws, It was still an amazing movie and a great addition to the trilogy .

Touch on this first. Ya,ellen was a cutie for her age. 13 was better than 12,I'll give it that. To me it didn't have that flavor or fun factor as 11 did. It kindof jumped around alot in ways,but it wasn't a bad movie..

1.Oceans 11
2.Oceans 13
3.Oceans 12

Man, you need to watch it.
Until yesterday, I hated the movie. When I sat back and watched it again for the second time (It's always been sitting on my DVD rack :o), I loved it. It's not in arm's length of the first, but it is still a high quality movie, IMO.

I'd rank the Ocean's trilogy as:

- Ocean's Eleven (3 1/2 out of 4 stars)
- Ocean's Thirteen (still deciding, but probably 3 1/2 out of 4 stars)
- Ocean's Twelve (3 out of 4 stars)

I guess i'll give it a shot...eventually, just for the sake of watching the complete trilogy (as I said before, i'm pretty sure i'll make time for O13 this week--before F4 comes out :cwink:)

However, i'll prolly just wait for the inevatable trilogy boxset to watch O12, as opposed to buying/renting it.

I mean, i'm pretty sure its not as bad as I heard, but from what i've seen...like that whole dance/laser thing I saw on youtube :-)whatever: )...has me thinking, meh.

Just got back from the movie. It was great. As much as I love Spidey 3 and POTC3, who would've thought that out of the threequels this summer, O13 would be the best one. :heart:

George Sr.'s surrogate as [BLACKOUT]Linus' dad[/BLACKOUT]. Awesome.

And right now, I would rank the films as...

1. O11, O13 (tie)
2. O12

Rank of the Ocean's trilogy

1. 11

2. 13

3. 12

-----------

The Summer of threequels

1. SPIDER-MAN 3

2. Ocean's 13

3. POTC 3

(Sherk 3 was just so disapponting I'm not even going to bother mentioning it .)

I guess i'll give it a shot...eventually, just for the sake of watching the complete trilogy (as I said before, i'm pretty sure i'll make time for O13 this week--before F4 comes out :cwink:)

However, i'll prolly just wait for the inevatable trilogy boxset to watch O12, as opposed to buying/renting it.

I mean, i'm pretty sure its not as bad as I heard, but from what i've seen...like that whole dance/laser thing I saw on youtube :-)whatever: )...has me thinking, meh.

That along with 2 other completely outrageous things also happen in Ocean's Twelve. One of the two that I just mentioned is saved from being outrageous after seeing Ocean's Thirteen. I wonder how many people know what I am talking about.

One of the ridiculous things was when the agent that called Linus to confess in Ocean's Twelve was his mother. It was pretty funny, but also outrageous. In Ocean's Thirteen, when the FBI agent who arrests Linus ends up being his father, it made the whole "family ties at weird circumstances" thing a really funny gag. I, now, appreciate the one from Ocean's Twelve.

...btw, the other outrageous thing was Tess playing Julia Roberts. :dry:

I'm guessing the other thing you are hinting at is that fact that in O12, both Tess Ocean AND Julia Roberts exist?

:dry: :whatever:

13 was nowhere as good as 11. But hey, it was better than 12:cwink:

13..i need to see it again..that being said its better then 12 but slightly below 11.

what were the trailers shown before the film...i was late and only was able to see I Am Legend...?

One of the ridiculous things was when the agent that called Linus to confess in Ocean's Twelve was his mother. It was pretty funny, but also outrageous. In Ocean's Thirteen, when the FBI agent who arrests Linus ends up being his father, it made the whole "family ties at weird circumstances" thing a really funny gag. I, now, appreciate the one from Ocean's Twelve.

...btw, the other outrageous thing was Tess playing Julia Roberts. :dry:

Hmmm. I don't see what you find ridiculous about the Linus thing. After all
she wasn't a real FBI agent or whatever. And neither is his dad. They are con artists/crooks. He is in the family business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"