Odin's New Art Thread

and finally for today, i really liked this sketch so i decided to throw some color on it.

sunfire-color.jpg

love this :up:

Thanks ergaza. Maybe someday!

Thanks CC, I really enjoy how that turned out too.

SO! Challenge to fellow Hypesters.

I want to get back into drawing for MYSELF more regularly, rather than just drawing at work. To do this, I would like to ask you for some suggestions on subjects and ideas to draw. These can be characters, scenes, creatures, whatev. Doesn't have to necessarily fit in the world of comics either. And let's keep it reasonable -- don't ask me for like 20 characters all fighting each other.

So, we'll do this at a first come first serve basis, with 7 total spots for now:

Thanks so much for your help! Again, hit me with any ideas, the whole point of this is to try and stretch my horizons!

Mano y mano beatdown. Have Moon Knight wupping Batman's butt and espousing how he's no poor man's batman:grin:

Bringing my thread back from the dead. Again.

Mario:

mario.jpg

This is still my favorite thing you've ever drawn. I dunno why but I would love I would buy and read a comic about Mario:up:

Thanks for all the kind words everybody~

Been a LOOOONG time. Been uber-busy. Finished the batman villains last night:

all-villains-1.jpg

batman and crew to come SUPER soon
Super Soon was over a year ago :(

Patience my friend. By the way I think Croc should have more of a snout but other than that I love those^:up:

UPDATE:

1. Moon Knight v. Batman ~ RAMORE

6 spaces left....

This is still my favorite thing you've ever drawn. I dunno why but I would love I would buy and read a comic about Mario:up:

Thanks dude.

Super Soon was over a year ago :(

Patience my friend. By the way I think Croc should have more of a snout but other than that I love those^:up:

Okay-- the story is that I did the sketches for Batman and crew --- and hated them. I didn't want to ruin what I had going with these villains by putting up something I wasn't feeling. Then I had my last quarter of school, graduated, and got distracted by real life. If I eventually sketch a batman I really like, I'm sure I'll get excited enough to finish them up.

Sorry to disappoint.

I'd like to see your take on Invincible, I can't get enough of him lately. If you don't read him and so don't wanna that's cool.

I'd like to see your take on Invincible, I can't get enough of him lately. If you don't read him and so don't wanna that's cool.

DUDE. I love Invincible. One of my fav comics on the stands right now. Kirkman is my god.

UPDATE:

1. Moon Knight v. Batman ~ RAMORE
2. Invincible ~ Kahoot

5 spaces left....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"