JSorrell ART

jrs2345

Artist
Reaction score
Well, I'm starting a new thread. My previous thread is missing links (my fault) and so I'm letting it go. I'm sure my posts will be few and far between, but I guess some art is better than no art. Below are some older pieces just to get this thread started, starting with the comic related stuff first. I tend to post to my DA account more than anywhere else, so if you are bored out of your mind and have nothing else to do you can visit http://jrs2345.deviantart.com/

399243333_bf9bcd9f96.jpg

399241034_9238188426.jpg

418249062_db3ea31002.jpg

438078040_84e0b2b2cd.jpg

455854990_257e8b97af.jpg

Welcome back Jeremy. I'd missed seeing your stuff.

Great to see you posting again, always loved your work. (especially your Batman stuff) :up:

Great to have you back. Your stuff just keeps getting better and better.

:wow::up:, Very Arkham Asylum-esque style.

These are great, can you post more (even if they are reposts)

Thanks. If you want to see pretty much an archive of comic related work I suggest visiting my "old" DA page http://jsorrell.deviantart.com/

I want to say a BIG thanks to those who also commented in this new thread. I remember most of you guys/gals? It's funny how I'll remember screen names, but I'll probably have no idea about the person behind it :yay: I guess that is the beauty behind the internet :woot:

Anyway, I really hope to be coming up with some new work. The last piece I actually spent some time on was over a month ago, and when I say "spent some time on" that means around 3-4 hrs. I don't do as many comic related pieces as before, but I still sketch those classic characters from time to time.

Thanks for returning,....I am a big fan of your stuff....I can't wait to see if the next Batman movie can pull some new work from you....

Thanks for returning,....I am a big fan of your stuff....I can't wait to see if the next Batman movie can pull some new work from you....

Thanks a lot for your comment, I appreciate your kind words. I will definitely be at my nerdiest for the release of The Dark Knight! I'm super pumped for it already!! In fact I've been anticipating the 7min. Joker prologue that apparently will be attached to showings of I am Legend in IMAX. I guess it will be footage not seen in the theatrical release.

I'm just trying my best this time around not to spoil anything or see too much of the trailers/previews. It would be so cool to go into this movie totally "fresh" if that makes any sense.

Ok...enough nerd talk from me

Thanks a lot for your comment, I appreciate your kind words. I will definitely be at my nerdiest for the release of The Dark Knight! I'm super pumped for it already!! In fact I've been anticipating the 7min. Joker prologue that apparently will be attached to showings of I am Legend in IMAX. I guess it will be footage not seen in the theatrical release.

I'm just trying my best this time around not to spoil anything or see too much of the trailers/previews. It would be so cool to go into this movie totally "fresh" if that makes any sense.

Ok...enough nerd talk from me

Ha,..yea I know what you mean, I think I am in to deep now to cut off all the info coming out. I love the last Joker pic released for Halloween,...looks wonderfully calculating and sadistic. Going to be a long 7 months,........I want to see the animated project associated with the movie as well,...

P.S. you know that seven minute prologue will make the internet somewhere,...it will be tough not to download.

The November contest in this forum could use a Dark "Knight" entry??? Ok, maybe to much to soon,... I will stick with welcome back for now...

i like your style dude. great work:woot:,

cant wait to see more of your stuff

Aaaauuuuuh.........

!!!

Your style is wow. I'd LOVE to see more from you.

(I'd even say you have a European touch on your drawings... don't you think?)

Thanks again everyone for the encouraging comments and your thoughts. Hopefully I'll have a new "superhero" or "comic" related piece to share here soon, but currently I'm working on a mixed media piece. I'll post it here (or a link to it) once finished. I feel like I should only post the comic stuff here :)

Aaaauuuuuh.........

!!!

Your style is wow. I'd LOVE to see more from you.

(I'd even say you have a European touch on your drawings... don't you think?)

I haven't really thought about the European touch in my work. You might be the first person to mention that to me, but that doesn't mean you're way off. Thanks.

Here's a link to a piece in progress if anyone's interested http://jrs2345.deviantart.com/art/painting-stage-71852898

Thanks.

i'm interested. man, those textures are insane! can't wait to see it finished. i don't think we ever corresponded before but i was a big fan of yours when i was lurking and before i started posting and it's really great to see you back. you're an insanely talented artist and it's always inspiring to see what you're working on. if you have time would you mind checking out my art thread and giving me your thoughts? it would be much appreciated. cheers

i'm interested. man, those textures are insane! can't wait to see it finished. i don't think we ever corresponded before but i was a big fan of yours when i was lurking and before i started posting and it's really great to see you back. you're an insanely talented artist and it's always inspiring to see what you're working on. if you have time would you mind checking out my art thread and giving me your thoughts? it would be much appreciated. cheers

Thanks for your kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"