Transformers Official Favorite Quotes From Transformers the Movie

For I it has to be the Megatron to Starscream quote.

It was just simply beautiful!
Starscream:"I live to serve Megatron"
Megatron"Where is the cube?"
Starscream:"The humans have taken it."
Megatron: "You fail me yet again Starscream. Find them!"

Bonecrusher: YRREEERGGssSHHiiCHHAAAAAAHHHHRRGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oldrazz:

When Frenzy talked to Barricade. The stupid insects tried to shoot me! I love that little crazy bot.

Schizoid. Got to love em. Much better then the show.

Anyone here interested in participating in a Transformers RPG?

Jazz: You wana peice of me!

Megatron: No i want 2!

Get over it son, it was hilarious.

Prime sometimes dabbled in earthling slang in the old toon so I've put down my guns for that my bad line.

"As some earthlings say, Lay it on me, man!" - Optimus Prime (some damn episode)

I LOVED JUST HEARING CULLEN SPEAK, IT WAS JUST COOL TO HEAR AND SEE PRIME AND THE REST OF THE TRANSFORMERS IN A REAL WORLD SETTING!!! I FELT LIKE A KID AGAIN, BACK IN THE MID 80'S WATCHING G1 ON MY TRUSTY TV SET!!!:) THIS IS SAD, BUT I'M MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT THAT WHEN THAT WHOLE SEQUENCE STARTED AND JABLONSKI'S SCORE PLAYED AS THE AUTOBOTS LANDED AND TOOK THERE FORMS AND PRIME INTRODUCED THEM, I GOT TEARY EYED, IT JUST TUGGED AT MY HEART STRINGS!!!:O I LOVED THIS MOVIE AND I'M SEEING IT AGAIN IN A FEW HOURS, I CAN'T WAIT!!!;):D:up:

Burger King Employee: Welcome to Burger King, can I take your-
Optimus Prime: I want a Whopper. No cheese, no onions, Extra pickles.

:woot:

Bernie Mac: "Hey momma ..."

Bernie's Mom: Gives him the bird

Bernie Mac: "Girl if I had a rock I'd bust your head open."

Prime sometimes dabbled in earthling slang in the old toon so I've put down my guns for that my bad line.

"As some earthlings say, Lay it on me, man!" - Optimus Prime (some damn episode)

The episode you are looking for is Countdown to Extinction from Season 1. Jazz has Laserbeak and asks if anyone wants to hear what is recorded. Prime then says that line :)

Mine is my siggy, I also liked what Jazz said to Devastator/Brawl.

the best quote is definitely:

"... like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving autobots taking refuse among the stars. we are here, we are waiting."

So much anticipation from there.

"All Hail Megatron" - Frenzy.

Sector Seven Technicians: We're losing N.B.E-One...!!!

*Megatron breaks out of the ice and starts breaking everything*

Megatron: I am...MEGATRON!!!

the best quote is definitely:

"... like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving autobots taking refuse among the stars. we are here, we are waiting."

So much anticipation from there.

I got goosebumps hearing that. One of the best ending monologues i've ever heard.

I got goosebumps hearing that. One of the best ending monologues i've ever heard.

..i just wish they adding a shot of Optimus shining the Autobot signal up into the sky with it, like BB did.

Barricade: ARE YOU LADIESMAN217 ???!!!

Sam: Just ask yourself: what would Jesus do? (my lol-moment)

It was Blackout who said that. Frenzy [BLACKOUT]was a phone in the purse at that point.[/BLACKOUT] ;)
Your right, i noticed that on my second viewing.

Loved it when Megatron growls "PPPPRRRIIIMMMMEEEE!" during the final battle! So G1! :heart: :yay: :trans:

Prime- "Get out of the car....NOW!"

And of course ".............One shall stand, one shall fall"

*Baby come back*

My friends and I were saying it that whole night bar-hopping.

Thats alien! that ain't friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"