Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say about that new footage is WOW!!!

Just the basics here, but a lot of the cosmic element of Thor looks like it is shot in a corridor. The big hammer smash and hammer toss shows this painfully.

Now look at Sinestro in the Amphitheater.

But, seriously, if you don't agree, why do you care so much?
Just be quiet. Be happy with what we have, don't try bringing other films into this. Remember what position this film was in only 2 days ago?

I was completely against the movie until now. Maybe it was just the 1st bad trailer, who knows. But this footage...

This trailer has the powers to put faith into doubters. :awesome:

What do all the GLs shout when Sinestro tells them "we know who we are"?

Just the basics here, but a lot of the cosmic element of Thor looks like it is shot in a corridor. The big hammer smash and hammer toss shows this painfully.

I do not care very much, I was responding to a point that was made, as is standard practice on message boards.

I think you may want to watch the version of the hammer toss that is shown in the recent TV spots.

Ok after my WOW comment I'm gonna add this looks EPIC and I really think this new footage should put peoples fears to rest.

This is going to be my last time addressing this since you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

When Thor did the "hammer smash" he was inside of a structure, that's not to say the he won't be in more open places throughout the film.

Oh and, I that parallax = fan-****ing-tastic. Probably going to end up being my favorite villain of all the comic book movies.

JAK®;19994109 said:
Just be quiet. Be happy with what we have, don't try bringing other films into this. Remember what position this film was in only 2 days ago?

I have no dog in this fight. I sadly have to sit back and watch Snyder manhandle my favorite.

I was simply making an observation. Some people are way to uptight about this.

When he was reciting the oath and his eyes slowly started changing it felt so epic and just perfect imo.

JAK®;19994109 said:

This

Zach Snyder anyone?

The footage looks ****ing fantastic. It was out of this world. :cwink:

Some people are already calling it the bacon suit. Lol.

1301766553326.jpg
"We are the Corps!".
Thanks.

Strong just sounds so powerful, so perfect. A genuine leader.

Um holy **** the footage looks f-ing amazing! The effects still needs work, particurly on the mask but it's impressive so far. :awesome:

Mark Strong's Sinestro = :hrt:

I have no dog in this fight. I sadly have to sit back and watch Snyder manhandle my favorite.

I was simply making an observation. Some people are way to uptight about this.

No one's being "upptight" we were simply stating factors that you didn't seem to be aware of when you made that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"