Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice, new, visual take on Super Mario 2?? I like it!! :hrt:

Anyone play the Adventure Time game yet? Never watched the show but the demo was pretty fun. It's obvious that the developers are fans of Zelda 2.

Head up, anyone that doesn't have Paper Mario that may want to pick it up its now on sale at K-Mart for 29.99

Anyone want to trade FCs? PM me ;I play Mario Kart because that's all I have.

Anyway, what's a GREAT eShop game to get? I bought Colors 3D (50 hours already. Geesh) and I have 12.92$ left. What should I get? I'm kinda looking at Mutant Mudds and Gunman Clive.

Anyone want to trade FCs? PM me ;I play Mario Kart because that's all I have.

Anyway, what's a GREAT eShop game to get? I bought Colors 3D (50 hours already. Geesh) and I have 12.92$ left. What should I get? I'm kinda looking at Mutant Mudds and Gunman Clive.

You should get Punch Out, great retro game from the NES.

Do you guys think there will be a Luigi's Mansion 3DS bundle? Does Nintendo do that with all of their big marquee titles?

There was a Mario Kart and a Mario 3D Land bundle... So I wouldn't be shocked if their was a green Luigi one.

If so I hope it's an XL. As I've said many times I would kill for a midnight purple XL, but at this point I would settle for anything that isn't red or blue.

I read an article on IGN about how the 3DS is the best system currently available and they're not wrong. There are so many good games on the 3DS and coming to the 3DS it's ridiculous. I'm extremely excited for DKR to come to the 3DS

Yeah, I just read about DKR3D. Kinda bummed that it's a port, cause I already have the Wii version. If you haven't played it, you should, it's an amazing game.

Yeah, I just read about DKR3D. Kinda bummed that it's a port, cause I already have the Wii version. If you haven't played it, you should, it's an amazing game.

I own and have played the Wii version, but I love it so much that I'll be buying DKR3D on release day.

I for one, am excited about Mario Golf. :woot:

k8pkfAI.png

MWtooRm.png

You must be a Club Nintendo member to qualify.

Nintendo 3DS XL hardware registered on and after February 14th, 2013 can qualify for this offer.

With no new XL colors announced today, I decided to take matters into my own hands and sent Nintendo an email requesting that they come out with some new colors. So if Nintendo come out with some additional colors, YOU'LL KNOW WHO TO THANK.

So Paper Mario Sticker Star is really, really rad. I'm loving ever minute of it. I also pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion with some left over trade credit. It's a great time to be a 3DS owner.

Watch Japan's Nintendo Direct for third-party 3DS games right here [update: it's sooo over]

(4 hours ago)

[YT]9z3_0moL1FQ[/YT]

The PS4? That's sooo yesterday, friend. This is today, and today sees Nintendo pump out another one of its Direct broadcasts, this one intended for screens in Japan - of course, that doesn't mean we can't tune in. Following on from last week's 3DS-o-rama, this Direct is focused on third-party games for the handheld.

The livestream kicks into gear at 6AM ET (3AM PT, 11AM Brit-time), and you can watch it here on Joystiq. And, as always, we'll keep you informed of all of the major goings-on.

Update: It's all over, and from a Western standpoint it was fairly quiet, although there were further looks at Monster Hunter 4 and Shin Megami Tensei 4 to enjoy. One thing that caught our eye was the Game Boy Color Zelda games, Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, coming to Japan's 3DS Virtual Console - here's hoping they make their way here too.

In case you missed it, the replay is above your viewerizing pleasure.

source: Joystiq

Last edited:
Is there a way to program your controls for the classic games? I popped in SMB1 last night, and since you could only use the B and A buttons on the NES, it seems that's all it lets me use on the 3DS. I rather use the Y and B buttons, cause it feels awkward the way the controls are slanted.

Apparently those two Zelda E-shop games announced for Japan are coming to the West as well.

Monster Hunter 3 demo out now. I have NO idea how to play it...Haha.

Monster Hunter 3 demo out now. I have NO idea how to play it...Haha.

Had the same problem on the 3DS and Wii U version. I have absolutely no clue how anything works. I never was a Monster Hunter fan anyhow so I won't be missing anything.

I may get it eventually, more so on WiiU just to have something to play...But I'll wait for a sale.

3DS will have Castlevania and Luigi next month...Plus I'm still playing Fire Emblem and the new Harvest Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"