official POSEIDON thread

Also i think the theatrical trailer will be with v for vendetta.

damn... i'm so looking forward this now , that trailer was awesome

Cool trailer. I want to see this movie. :up:

I'm going to try to see it in IMAX, Superman and Poseidon's trailers looked incredible on that screen.

Great trailer, this should be a good film.

V on IMAX was awesome, SR on IMAX should be awesome, and Poseidon should deliver. WB is on a roll here starting with Batman Begins........

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=13764

Official Poseidon Site Launched

Source: liesse00
March 23, 2006

Warner Bros. Pictures has launched the official website for director Wolfgang Petersen's anticipated Poseidon, hitting theaters May 12th. The action-adventure stars Josh Lucas, Kurt Russell, Richard Dreyfuss, Jacinda Barrett, Emmy Rossum, Mike Vogel, Mia Maestro, Jimmy Bennett, Fergie and Andre Braugher.

At the site, you can learn more About the Film, watch Video, get Downloads, view new Photos, check out Features (the Journals and Concept Art) and more.

Be sure to check out the site here. Also, stay tuned to Apple where you'll soon be able to watch the footage from the film that was shown at ShoWest in Las Vegas.

Anybody find it funny that everytime a building is blown up theres a big fuss made, but tsunami's are ok? I dont care really, I just find it funny.

well, this is more rof a huge single wave with a front and a back. the tsunamis in asia were the entire ocean just rises. like a super high tide. this is just like one huge surfers wave, not a tsunami. thayts the dif. between a rogue wave and tsunami.

Showest reel was released - great stuff. Check it out at Latinoreview........

saw some tv spots....;looking good. this opens in just 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"