OFFICIAL Wolverine and The X-men Gallery Thread

umm they are the ones who butchered the marvel legends series right? and also the ones who decided to just not release that line suddenly without ever saying anything about it right?

they didnt 'butcher' Legends. They had some very obscure characters released and we got some very cool BAF's, 2 packs, etc. Maybe they weren't the same as Toybiz, but both companies have their strenghts and weaknesses.

and they never chose 'not to release the line suddenly without telling anyone' . They had release dates and then after they passed, they announced what was up.

image-5.gif
this is awesome

can someone please get some pics of the WATXM version of the classic x-men suits? thanks!

can someone provide a pic of nightcrawler with his sword from X-calibre?
thanks!

Dazzler is one of them... i think the two on the far right (our right) are rockslide and Surge (the gauntlets). maybe the others are different new x-men/new mutants. not sure.

Man I don't even remember, was Selene even in the first season? I don't think we saw her. Nice design though.

Also, yikes on that Rogue design. I mean its not BAD, but it looks a little extreme and overdone almost like they took her goth/punk look from Evolution and took it a lot further.

Great job finding these Zant.

Silver Knight, as of now yes. Season 2 has been confirmed and announcements and character designs were shown at SDCC. According to producer and Marvel Animation director of development, Josh Fine, season 2 hit some production delays that are being worked out before production can begin. The attitude at Planet Hulk seemed very positive that season 2 will happen. And if it doesn't I'll probably abuse my head with a tennis racket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"