Oh, Come ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMonkey

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ya know those anyoing scam emails ya get. yeah, well, I always play along, act like i'm none the wiser to their scamminess and at the end I insult them. plain, straight up insults.

So i get this particular one where "Deborah Jayanthi" is dying of cancer and wants to give me her inheritance. convieniently, she cant speak on the phone because of her "worsening condition". So, I deal mostly with her lawyer to "Complete the deal". After a couple back and forths between me and "Barrister Emmanuel Williams Esquire of Glob Links Chambers (Whatever that means) Law offices in London" I blow the scam wide open, saying:

Attention Sir!!

You wouldn't happen to also be the son of Robert Guei, would you? Or the director of the foreign lottery that I never entered, or maybe you're Mister Joseph Asida? You know, it is against international law to impersonate an attorney. If you are an esquire, then I am the freakin' Fresh Prince of Wales. Thanks for your e-mail address though, I'll be using it in the future. You haven't heard the last of me. :-)

FYI,
Here's a copy of the FBI Crime Report I sent

You're Welcome, and ****, you're ******ed.

Then a couple days later, I'm bored out of my mind so I decide to see if I can fool him again by apologizing:

I'm sorry for everything. I have searched the web and found no evidence this is a scam. Please accept my sincere apologies and let us continue what with the making of this quasi semi reddish blue with a hint of grey transaction.

And he replies

read your mail with interest and wish to add that truth always speak for its self. The only regret is that we would have concluded this transaction before now if not that you chose to do some findings which I consider a welcome development. Having said that I would implore you to send the information which I had earlier demanded so that we proceed in earnest. Furthermore do hurriedly get back to the security company informing them of your willingness to proceed immediately without delay because as a matter of fact timing is the only enemy we have as things are now.
Do not fail to update me on your discussions with them while I wait for your means of identification accordingly.
You have been properly guided.
Kind Regards,
Emmanuel Williams Esq.

------------------------------------

Seriously now!

Then I reply with lots of bad words not suitable for the hype :)

You owe me 30 seconds of my life, I'll need your e-mail address and and a credit card number to complete the repayment process.

Thank you for your time,

BadgerPhil

Okay, Mr. Cletus Lovefinger. my number is 5555 5555 5555 5555 and my pin is 0555

so what is this dudes e-mail? Lets flood him!

My online alias. two A's makes it sound french. how you like?

Two A's makes it sound more french...:woot:

Je pense que vous pourriez faire beaucoup meilleur que cela.

oh, lord.

My real name is John Fitzgerald. When my high school friends found out i come from Viking-French blood, they invented this new name for me based off the principal at the time, Evan Onry.

"I think that you could do a lot better one than that"

say what?

Qu'est-ce que c'est que vous n'obtiennent pas?

What this is what you can't get?

Real intellectual like. I took french in college. dont try to outwit me. :o

Ya know those anyoing scam emails ya get. yeah, well, I always play along, act like i'm none the wiser to their scamminess and at the end I insult them. plain, straight up insults.

So i get this particular one where "Deborah Jayanthi" is dying of cancer and wants to give me her inheritance. convieniently, she cant speak on the phone because of her "worsening condition". So, I deal mostly with her lawyer to "Complete the deal". After a couple back and forths between me and "Barrister Emmanuel Williams Esquire of Glob Links Chambers (Whatever that means) Law offices in London" I blow the scam wide open, saying:

Then a couple days later, I'm bored out of my mind so I decide to see if I can fool him again by apologizing:

And he replies

read your mail with interest and wish to add that truth always speak for its self. The only regret is that we would have concluded this transaction before now if not that you chose to do some findings which I consider a welcome development. Having said that I would implore you to send the information which I had earlier demanded so that we proceed in earnest. Furthermore do hurriedly get back to the security company informing them of your willingness to proceed immediately without delay because as a matter of fact timing is the only enemy we have as things are now.
Do not fail to update me on your discussions with them while I wait for your means of identification accordingly.
Kind Regards,
Emmanuel Williams Esq.

Seriously now!

I can't wait 'till you get a computer virus. :)

And he replies

Kind Regards,
Emmanuel Williams Esq.

Seriously now!

so what this actually means is that you should get a life?

^and stop spamming the message boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"