Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, the only person who would actually hit the ground would be Deadpool, because the rest of them would just save those who couldn't, aside from Wade because nobody likes him (and it was likely his fault that the girder fell).

Oh, and Venom's gonna get a hell of a beating.

It appears Venom is licking or tickling Hulks feet haha.

Wolverine has done better with bigger falls. Just chalk it up to them ramping up his healing over the years.

Caps shield is supposed to have the properties of absorbing and dispelling all force put against it. So, in theory, it should absorb all energy of the fall plus his momentum so it should just be a matter of landing right.

Deadpool would just make a cartoon hole in the ground knowing him.

Wouldn't Wolverine's skeleton survive no matter what? It'd just be a case of his healing ability to fix everything else. I was reading on that Wolverine Files site earlier and he survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima.

15nal2r.jpg

I love that X-Men pic.

Wouldn't Wolverine's skeleton survive no matter what? It'd just be a case of his healing ability to fix everything else. I was reading on that Wolverine Files site earlier and he survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima.

It would but they've had him jump from a plane to the ground in freefall and still get up in a few minutes so a building wouldn't be that much of a bother.

So let's see. If they all fell off, who would survive?

Unless he could absorb the impact with his shield, Cap would be splat. Batman would likely die. Wolvie and deadpool can heal. What about the flash?

obviously iron man and stark would swoop down and catch em all :o

Just need to make those eggs scrambled.

Looks like Bats is smoking under his cape. He take a trip to Colorado?

"WHERE ARE THEY?"
"Where are what????"
"THE BREADSTICKS!"

"I'M... *sniff sniff* aw man, you smell that? I'm hungry. Are you hungry? We should go half on a pizza or something. That smells sooo good."

"You know what? I'm a freaking billionaire. I can afford it myself"

"...you didn't hear me say that I'm billionaire
."

and that's why they make such yummy cakes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"