Boy knocks girl off of bike with basketball for insulting him

Asgard

Kanga Fu
Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-shocking-moment-teenage-boy-6676851

So some kid's "dribbling" a basketball when he says hi to a girl riding her bike to which she responds with a **** you. He then throws the basketball at her knocking her off of her bike.

Ive been reading responses on this and its polarizing.

Some saying that she deserved it for being disrespectful and deserved it. Others saying that although he shouldnt have thrown the ball at her, she kind of deserved it for what she said.

What do you think?

Seen this on facebook. Hilarious as ****.:funny:

As for the video at hand, I don't know. The girl was a jerk, so meh, but the kid seemed like he was getting ready to toss it even before she said anything, so I just don't know...

If you're going to be openly rude to someone merely saying hello, better expect to get something back. No sympathy for her.

tumblr_mly6yv9D0O1s4dfgao1_400.gif

Girl was rude but dribble Pete shouldnt have thrown the ball at her. Appropriate response wouldve been to tell her to **** herself as well.

I really dont like the notion that she deserved being assaulted for saying something rude.

yah they were both in the wrong

the girl for being rude
the boy even more so for his violent response

It looks like he winds up to throw before she even responds. Either way he's a dick. You can't just physically assault somebody like that. How old are these kids?

They both suck in their respective roles. But, that was hilarious.

What did we learn from that New York experiment video?
If a lady passes by, and you, a random strange dude, just say 'Hey Lady' as she passes by and all you do is sitting on your hide, THAT, is sexual harassment.

That monster deserved the '**** you' he received. :o

What did we learn from that New York experiment video?
If a lady passes by, and you, a random strange dude, just say 'Hey Lady' as she passes by and all you do is sitting on your hide, THAT, is sexual harassment.

That monster deserved the '**** you' he received. :o

What.

Okay, but what has it got to do with this thread, even as a throwaway stab at humour?
I already answered that.
Video says random guy telling strange girl 'Hi' = sexual harassment.
And here to us impartial observers, this looks like random dude says 'hey girl' to random strange girl.

The kid was loading up the throw it at her before she says "***** you" to him.

I know the 80s and 90s probably were a different time to grow up, but I don't see how this is newsworthy. It's kids being kids. We did way worse at a day-to-day basis when we were that age. ('We' meaning me and the other kids I had contact with, mostly at school)

She was rude, but someone being rude to you doesn't justify physical assault.

I'll also chime in with Hythlodeus and Teelie and say I don't see why this is a news story.

"Boy drops ice cream cone! TMZ has the footage!!!"

I already answered that.
Video says random guy telling strange girl 'Hi' = sexual harassment.
And here to us impartial observers, this looks like random dude says 'hey girl' to random strange girl.

I don't quite see it that way but okay. No point in having that discussion.

Only thing I'd say about the incident without knowing the context (if there's any in the first place) is I hope the gal is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"