Ok...moment Of Truth...who Is Your Hype Crush?

hmm....there was a female hypster around these boards that I had a crush on, but for the life of me I cannot recall her name. It's gonna bug me for a bit, now.....
I'm sure it was real love.

hmm....there was a female hypster around these boards that I had a crush on, but for the life of me I cannot recall her name. It's gonna bug me for a bit, now.....

was it an actual female poster or one pretending to be one. that answer can really help us narrow it down for you

actual female. (I think. If not then it was a spiffy man-crush)

I don't know... I haven't seen Daisy in A long time... I saw here for the first time in YEARS in the tech forums a month or two ago..

Daisy already has plenty of people in love with her. You're better off forgetting about it.

Daisy already has plenty of people in love with her. You're better off forgetting about it.

Nah. I'll hold on to my crush. It keeps me feeling young on the inside. Besides, that sounds too much like quitting. I'm no quitter.
(commence the stalker jokes) :yay:

All my Hypes crushes are either taken or interested in someone else. :csad:
Same here. :csad:

Anyway, I am not going to give up my crush on Pickles. I don't think Spoons mind anyway.

I'm in love with Anubis. He's just the bees vagina. In fact, later tonight, I'm totally gonna have sex with him. I must admit though, it saddens me that he often uses visual aids to get in the mood. :(

I'm in love with Anubis. He's just the bees vagina. In fact, later tonight, I'm totally gonna have sex with him. I must admit though, it saddens me that he often uses visual aids to get in the mood. :(

Poor thing. :csad:

I have two huge man crushes on 'Phere and Chaseter.:o

Also, 'bee's vagina'...? Awesome.

I like Nell2ThaIzzay... A lot. :o
He's so... smart. :o
Okay, I'm thoroughly embarrassed now...

Who's the chick w/all the Tats? I'm sure she's every little doubie's crush...I better get more original. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"