15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Howl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you an astrology fan? no. on occasion, i'll flick through the star signs, but just so i have something to blame when i have a rubbish day.

Have you ever looked up at a star in the sky and wondered who else might be looking at it? yeh, i think i've done that once or twice. "oh, i wonder if she's looking at the same constellation at this very same moment..."
:p

Favorite disney villain?

Favorite disney princess?

Who would be your wrestling tag team partner, dead or alive?

Fave song from a musical?

Name 5 songs and 5 hype members that those songs remind you of?

whats the last book you read? graphic novels/comics don't count

recommend a book to us.

show us one of your favorite comic covers

who is your favorite marvel character?

dc character?

Who are you and what did you do with my sandwich?

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacation spot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

Favorite disney villain? chernabog

Favorite disney princess? belle

Who would be your wrestling tag team partner, dead or alive? the undertaker

Fave song from a musical? she caught the katy - the blues brothers

Last edited:
whats the last book you read? can't remember. has been too long. shocking, yes?

show us one of your favorite comic covers
ssix-cv15-copy.jpg

who is your favorite marvel character? wolverine

dc character? batman

Hi my name is howl, you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as metal-relating topics, as in the music genre.

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently? oh, there's a couple. a little embarrassing to mention, so i'll leave you with that haha. probably wouldn't have done it differently. learn from your mistakes.

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love. a story not worth telling. ended bad. moved on.

What’s your biggest geek collectible? press kit from batman returns, with picture slides and b&w photos.

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room? an original mortal kombat arcade system, a bottle of captain morgans with coke (cola) or several bottles of bulmers pear cider, emperor's cream puffs, a jester... i'll stop before this gets crazier.

What was your first?
Tape/CD tape: east 17, cd: queen's greatest hits. tragic.
DVD/Blu-Ray black sabbath - the last supper
Automobile don't drive
Video Game super mario land on gameboy

How did you find out about the birds and the bees? at school i think

Who has been your biggest influence and why? no single person. family, friends, etc

Where is your next vacation spot? ideally, the US. stop by a few different states and cities.

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living? the quietness and the comfort

what's an obstacle you've overcome or a significant event in your life that has impacted you greatly?

How old were you when you got your first kiss?

if you could go on any game show, which would it be?

favorite video game character?

first video game you remember playing?

what's the last video game you played?

favorite film pre 1975?

scariest movie you've ever seen?

last movie you saw? in theatres, and at home?

Has a movie ever made you cry? If so, which one(s)?

What's an underrated film in your opinion? Comic and non comic.

what's an obstacle you've overcome or a significant event in your life that has impacted you greatly? losing my nan to cancer was pretty tough.

How old were you when you got your first kiss? pretty old compared to most. late teens / early twenties

if you could go on any game show, which would it be? rockwiz (aussie show)

favorite video game character? kratos

first video game you remember playing? mortal kombat or sonic the hedgehog, not sure

what's the last video game you played? guitar hero metallica. only just bought it. shameful.

favorite film pre 1975? the wizard of oz. haven't seen anywhere near as many classic films as i should've. that's not taking anything away from oz tho. classic.

scariest movie you've ever seen? i rate all the ones i've seen around the same in terms of scariness. can't think of one i'd put over others.

last movie you saw? in theatres, and at home? cinema: rise of the planet of the apes, home: lean on me

Has a movie ever made you cry? If so, which one(s)? a few i think. bloody sook. most recent one i can think of is gladiator haha. poor maximus.

What's an underrated film in your opinion? Comic and non comic. non-comic: big trouble in little china. EPIC. comic: not so much underrated, but more people need to see it - batman: under the red hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"