Apocalypse Olivia Munn IS Psylocke! - Part 2

Well, I hope Psylocke will be seen again but, let's face it, this franchise doesn't have a very good record with regard to cameo characters making a comeback...

Well this series is just bad when it comes to using certain characters. We'll see what the future holds for Psylocke.

If Singer & Kinberg are involved, the future won't hold much for Psylocke.

I hope they do something with her character in the future. It's clear she was the biggest crowd pleaser other than films titular villain and unlike other mutant henchmen in this franchise theirs a reason for her to comeback to go from villain to potential X-man or X factor member.

I hope they do something with her character in the future. It's clear she was the biggest crowd pleaser other than films titular villain

From what i can tell and from what i have read the biggest crowd pleaser was actually quicksilver while psylocke, jubilee and angel were actually more in the underused disappointment category for many.

and unlike other mutant henchmen in this franchise theirs a reason for her to comeback to go from villain to potential X-man or X factor member.

Well unfortunately there really isn't a reason beyond her character in the comics

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Munlocke!

13528741_730543447086928_2143743226316041834_n.jpg

She has to come back!

X-films need a lot more Munnlocke.

Damn deleted scenes !!
She practiced several month and training a lot but X-A didnt give her justice. she doesnt fight enought

Screw not fighting enough, the girl didn't even have enough lines to satisfy.

X-films need a lot more Munnlocke.

they need to reuse her. It would be a shame if she is a one and done. I really hope she is part of an onscreen version of X-force

Did you like the CGI of the psyonic blades?

The X-Men could have defeated her by popping balloons. That would have left her terrified.

they need to reuse her. It would be a shame if she is a one and done. I really hope she is part of an onscreen version of X-force

After all these years we get a hint of a decent Psylocke. That can't be all we see of her. I really hope they've lined her up to be in something else.

After all these years we get a hint of a decent Psylocke. That can't be all we see of her. I really hope they've lined her up to be in something else.

Ditto. With her success in the role, popularity and that badass look she gave as she left I can't see she won't be back. Hell, I'd route for a Psylocke solo! :woot:

Man, I would have loved to have seen Munn's Psylocke against Kelly Hu's Lady Deathstrike!

Yeah, the way that the character left tells me she will show up again.

I think they cast the perfect person for the role, so it would be a shame to let that go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"