OMFG--Kill It!!! Burn it with Fire!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have a problem if that seems like a good idea.

I think it's shedding it's shell...kind of like snakes shed their skin as they grow? I could be wrong.

This however must be stopped...

The peacock spider. Is it a species of spider, or the beginning of another Sauron?
peacock-spider-11%25255B5%25255D.jpg

It's fun to be at the YMC.... Yea I can't even finish that joke

looks like something found in Colorado or Washington state lol
I think it's shedding it's shell...kind of like snakes shed their skin as they grow? I could be wrong.

The peacock spider. Is it a species of spider, or the beginning of another Sauron?

Those pics are from a while ago now, circa 2008. :o

The design on it's back's pretty amazing, it looks like another spider. The light blue looks like it forms legs, eyes, fangs, with a black body. Wonder if it's a defense, or distraction deal, like when fish have false eyes on them?

Y'all can't bring up Madonna in this thread without posting this:

rs_600x600-140320203129-600.Madonna-Instagram.ms.032014.jpg

The design on it's back's pretty amazing, it looks like another spider. The light blue looks like it forms legs, eyes, fangs, with a black body. Wonder if it's a defense, or distraction deal, like when fish have false eyes on them?

they should call it the Cheerleader Spider. or Circus Acrobat Spider.

That disturbs me on a couple levels. Do those belong to the tooth fairy or those crazy dentists on the Fairly Odd Parents?

Y'all can't bring up Madonna in this thread without posting this:

rs_600x600-140320203129-600.Madonna-Instagram.ms.032014.jpg
I'm sorry, are you guys THAT sensitive to a woman having hair under her arms? REALLY?! She looks fine, not to mention its fake hair.God forbid a woman not shave her body hair..

Last edited:
I think women should be required to shave all hair from every part of their body in order to maximise their femininity... :o

As someone who thinks everyone should at least trim if not shave their armpits, Madonna's face is the scariest thing in that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"