• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Once Upon a Time... In Atlantis.

Flexo

Avenger
Reaction score
The continent of Atlantis was an island
which lay before the great flood
in the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean.
So great an area of land, that from her western shores
those beautiful sailors journeyed
to the South and the North Americas with ease,
in their ships with painted sails.

To the East Africa was a neighbour, across a short strait of sea miles.
The great Egyptian age is but a remnant of The Atlantian culture.
The antediluvian kings colonised the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from fair Atlantis.
Knowing her fate, Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the Earth.
On board were the Twelve:
The poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist,
The magician and the other so-called Gods of our legends.
Though Gods they were -
And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind
Let us rejoice and let us sing and dance and ring in the new
Hail Atlantis!

Okay, I'll take it from here, Donovan.

donovan.jpg

No, seriously, stop crying and go home. Damn hippies...

If the folk stylings of Scotland's only famous man not named Groundskeeper Willy didn't explain things, zer00 and I had a journey once.

Way down, beneath the sea. We stole a yellow submarine from John Lennon's garage (It's not like he'll be needing it.) and a set of those little orange inflatable water wings. We also started the trip with Cary Grant, but halfway there, we realized he was 103 years old and dead.

arsenicANDoldlace4.jpg

Eventually we found the lost lands of Atlantis. (As expected, we found Michael J. Fox's voice, but not his body.) The Atlantians offered us many a fine booze. At that point, my memory gets a bit fuzzy, but the adventured ended like this.

PBF211-Atlantis.jpg

Long live the 00.

The...only thing I have to say is...in a round about way...did you just imply I was a pedophile? I'm sure you didn't mean it...but it could so be interpreted that way if you're not paying close attention.

So...I'm...just going to go...over here

the only good thing about that post was the King Triton going to jail for being a sexual predator thing.:up:

I'm not saying exactly what happened, but what I recollect is that we met up with some old friends and the next thing you know... people are being labelled sex offenders.

Needs more cowbell.

Today is retro lame jokes day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"