Online Dating Websites...ALL SCAMS...anybody agree?

Thirdly, I think this site severely underestimates the notion of opposites attracting. Some of my favorite girlfriends complimented me. I don't tend to be the life of the party, so dating someone who was made me engage myself more in a nightclub setting, for example. I think this site seems to totally ignore that, which is unfortunate for them.

i agree with this.

most of the girls i find myself interested in are girls who i'd have nothing in common with, so far as taste and stuff goes.

i'm a rap / hip hop guy, and i love "rocker" girls. like you, i'm also a pretty laid back guy, and can be pretty shy when it comes to parties and meeting new people, but i find myself into girls who are much more talkative and outgoing, and not so shy.

unfortunately, the whole "opposites attracting" bit has also led me to be interested in some pretty s----y girls, and i think that could be one reason why i have such a hard time finding a girlfriend...

I have 4 good friends that found their future wives through online dating services, they're amazing tools if you choose to see it through.

I think I might be on that site, I have no idea though, I never visit.

never used an online dating service . . . kind of seems to go against the point of meeting people . . .

GADadentry2-1-086-aroundentropy.jpg

herpadate-incheesman.gif

classmates-evilkumquat.jpg

hotgirls-thealmightycoxy.gif

match-detroitsmisterx.gif

= Internet dating

I may be out of the loop but isn't myspace more geered towards a friend network? And the ones that are spam, I'm sure most people would be able to see through it, the modeling pics, the lowered expectations? :huh:

No, you are very right...it just that some people are stupid...or socially inept :csad:

Faceparty is really bad for spam and bots :cmad:

So I've heard :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"